Chapter 51

Beth POV

I start to hyperventilate. This isn't good. what if he or she goes for the hospital, where my child is!!

Then it clicks that moma wolf that I have turn on. I can feel my eyes change color and my hands turn to paws.

I start growl and snarl and walk forward. I lungs at the wolf and bite its leg. okay it's a boy.

He tries to bite my leg my I chomp down harder till I hear the sweet success of his bone breaking.

He howl out in pain and to put him under I bite his neck and letting my tooth hit his a pressure point and him falling to the ground.

My body begins to cool down and I shift back to my normal self. I should refrain that, my normal naked self.

I do my best to cover up my body. Jaccob runs behind the tree and shifts comming back out with only shorts on. he throws me his shirt and I out it on. it going to right above my knees.

"Thanks." I say and hug him and he hugs me back tighter.

"So what do with do with him?" He asks,"Should we kill him, put him in the sell, or torture him?"

"Let's just lock him up, I don't think we want to welcome your brother and his Mate back with a beaten and bloody guy. and keys do it quick before he shifts back into a man." I say and Jaccob picks up the wolf and runs to the cellar doors. I open them and we walk down the long stairs.

I out on the extra measure gloves and unlock the silver bars and open it. Jaccon throws the body and and I lock the door.

"Should we wait for him or our some clothes in there?" I ask

"Let's wait but let's put some shorts in him. or with him." Jaccob open a drawer from behind and pulls out gym shorts and throws it in the cell.

2 hours later.

I cover my eyes as the rogue changes after waking up. Jaccob pokes me signaling that he's dressed

"Okay first off what's your name?" I ask him

I look him over.He's got crystal blue eyes but looks as if they're getting dull, big muscles, dark brown hair, and a scar right under his lip.

"My name is Connor, and I'm from the blood sun pack." he answers

"Why'd you run away." Jaccob asks

"My uh......... pack banished me to the woods." he says with his head down

"Why?"

"They said I had some sort if wich craft because I uh... uh.." he looks as if he doesn't want to tell us

"You what?" I ask him and sit on a stool in front of the cage

"I created a tornadoes that destroys the west wing of the pack house." He murmurs. if it wasn't for our wolf hearing we would have heard him.

I look at Jaccob ,"Go get Zayn and Dwaine here right now!" I yell at Jaccob and he runs out if the room

"Do you know his you did it?"

"No I don't, I was just watching the last air bender like the karate kid and I moved my hands around my head and a gray tornado just firmed out of no where and all he'll just broke loose." he explains and Zayn and Dwaine come running in

"It's him. He's the last Element."