Chapter 22

Beth POV can we please pretend it's winter and not August okay.

I wake up and a sick feeling comes to me. I rush to the bathroom. but it's locked.

I begin to bang on it,"Jacob open up! I don't feel well!" I yell through the door. he opens the door out of breath. I push past him and pull the toilet seat up and let myself go. my insides poring out of me.

Jacob sits next to me and holds my hair back and rubs small circles on my back and around my neck. I rest my head on the toilet seat.

"Jacob, I know you want this baby but, I don't know how long I can do this." I say catching my breath.

"I know you feel this way know, but it will get better." when he says that I feel another wave coming on.

"I should get the pack doctor." he says going into the room and grabbing a shirt

"Why." I breath out

"I don't think you should be throwing up red blotches of goo." he says referring to the bits of blood that came up.

"Hurry." I yell and throw up again.

-/-/-/-🐺Jacob🐺-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I run through the pack house to the pack doctor.

I push the door open and the doctor stands up as soon as I shut it

"Where's doctor Maria!" I command using my alpha voice

"In her office. Alpha." he says bowing his head.

"Tell her I need her in my room now!" I tell him and run out of the room back to our room. pack members asking if I'm okay. but me ignoring them.

When I get their she still in the bath room but she's sitting in the bath tub with the water running. with her clothes on.

"Dr. Maria will be here soon." I tell her but she doesn't seem to here me. she's staring at the facet with red eyes and tears running her face.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do this! I can't have a baby!" She yells at me then cry's even harder

"Beth I-"

"No, no." she says then looks at me.

The Dr. runs and and injects her arm with so thing and soon she's passed out.