Chapter 65

Beth POV

"Flight 5078 now boarding, first class please come forward to board." the lady says standing in front of the tunnel that leads to the plane.

"That's us." I say standing up Mason cradled in my arms. silently sleeping.

We walk up handing the lady our tickets and we walk straight back to first class.

We take a seat by the window. Me at the window, Mason in the middle and Jacob by the isle.

The comfy leather seat decline back when you take a seat surprising Jaccob making me laugh.

After and half an hour we have to buckle up because we have to leave.

"Here we go." I say as Mason wakes up and starts to whimper.

"No, it's okay. Bud, it'll be over soon I promise.

Once we're in the air Mason calms down and drifts back asleep.

***

8 hours later the plane skids on the run way.

Lights littler the runway.

After a few minutes we leave into the air port. Mason now wide awake. he squirms for a while so Jaccob takes his turn and takes him.

We head to baggage claim and wait for our luggage.

"So what the Kings like?" I ask him and one of our bags comes round the escalade so I grab it.

"Scary." he says jokingly

"I don't he could be that scary maybe a little bit intimidating, but not scary." I say small laugh in my voice.

"Yeah, I mean he's only what, 28. that's like 6 years older then me." he shrugs. finally our final bag comes and I grab it.

We walk for a while before finding those escalade that leads to the bottom floors.

We get to the 1st floor and 7 people stand around with signs. McLain, state, brown, marshmallow. you know the usual.

A nerdy skinny kid with zits all over his face with a sign that reads," Jaccob, Beth, and Mazon"

Figures that don't even spell Mason right.

"Hi Alpha Jaccob, Alpha Beth. *cough* I'm... I'm suppose to take you to the palace." he stutters.

We smile and say an okay. he leads out side to wear the cool England air blows bye. a slight drizzle is coming on.

He takes us to a black limo. we get an and he puts our bags in the trunk.

The inside of the limo has more then the ones in America for sure.
All kinds of fizzy drinks or what ever that call them. Candies that I've never heard of sit in a case. Champagne, Wine, Vodka, or regular beer sit in different buckets of ice.

An Flat screen Tv sits mounted in the front. A couch goes from the back to the front. They even put in a small pack and play for 'mazon'

"I'm gonna change his duper real quick because I think he shit himself when we were getting in the car." Jaccob says as the driver moves the limo out of the parking lot.

"Okay I'm gonna grab a water." I say grabbing a water bottle with the country flag on the label.

I take a swig and turn to the screen that blocks us from the driver. I push the button that makes the screen go down.

"How long is the ride gonna be?" I ask sweetly

"Well the king lives right out side of England, so if say a good 6-7 hours. You guys can rest. I can only imagine the flight." he says in the English accent that makes teenage girls melt. He's about 34 years old. pretty young for a limo driver.

I push the button muttering a thanks and I turn to Jaccob who is throwing a dirty duper in the trash can.

"Their we go, now how about another nap." he says in a baby voice and sets Mason in the Pack and Play.

"Why don't you sleep you were up the whole flight with him while I slept." he says and I nod.

I yawn stretching out my arms muttering an okay. I rest my head on his legs and fall asleep with Jaccob moving hair away from my face.

(Dream)

The king greets us with a smile.

"Hello, welcome to the great palace. Now my daughter will give you a tour." he says dismissing himself from our accompany.

'Well that was rude.' I mind link to Jaccob

'Yeah we're his guests he should be showing us around' he says

We look at each other then focusing out attention back on his daughter who starts to talk about the culture of the castle.

After hours she let sushi explore.

Jaccob goes to take a shower and I go for a walk.

I walk into a room filled with men who are smoking. I turn around and leave.

I start to speed walk as I hear foot steps following me.

"Hey hun what's the rush," a man says catching up to me grabbing my wrist.

"I have to get back to my son." I tell him ripping my wrist free from his grip.

"Aw but I wanted to spend some time with you beautiful." he say running a finger up my arm.

"Well I don't do get the hell away from me." I say my teeth clenched.

"No I don't think I will." he sad a smirk plastered on his face.

He grabs my other wrist and starts to lean into my neck.
I wriggle my wrist trying to get away as me sucks and bites my neck.

"I said get off of me!" I yell kicking him in the nuts making him fall to his knees.

He lets out a squeak and he falls onto he chest.

I lean down closer to his face,"Dint you EVER do that to anyone again or you will end up in hell." I tell him kicking him in the chest before walking away.

(Dream over)

I shoot up gasping for air.

"Jaccob." I say growing my arms around him and wraps his arms around me.

"You're alright, you're okay. I got you. I got you." he whispers in my ear rocking my as I cry silently into his shoulder.

"Hey, hey, hey," he whispers grabbing my face with his hands

"I don't know what you dreamed about, but I'm here. I love you. Okay, you're gonna be alright." he says and I fall back into his arms and cry

"I l-love you to."