Chapter 1

Hello everyone thanks for choosing to read this book amongst many other drastically better and more eloquently written books just a preface as I have been getting some pretty nasty comments about the books and the writing. I know the grammar and spelling is bad, I was literally 10/11 when I wrote this. I don't know how many people knew about proper writing at that age but I certainly didn't. So please keep that in mind that an 11 year old wrote this and if it's too much for you to handle you can always just delete the book from your library. This was written in 2014 and I have tried editing it in the past with the help of others but it's all just a little too much sometimes. Anyways do enjoy, and I hope my little rant didn't drive you away or discourage you too too much. :) (anything after this line has not been edited or rewritten since 2017 which is the last time I tried to edit)
----------------------------//--------——————————
Beth's POV

*Ring ring*

My alarm clock wakes me up at 4 am, yes 4, I have to prepare the pack's breakfast, clean the house, wash the dishes, and do whatever the pack thrusts upon me.

I am freakishly pale and that's not good. You see werewolves are naturally tan but since I'm not allowed outside I can't get the benefits of a good life of going outside and having friends.

I have bright green eyes, blond hair, I weigh about 60 pounds since I only get small stuff and I only get 1 meal every 3 days with very little water. It's just not healthy.

I'm not allowed to train. I'm not even allowed to fight back if we get attacked. I just do everything and anything the pack wants me to.

My brother barges into my room with a sick smile on his face.

"You know what time it is," he smirks at me.

"But I turn 17 today. Please don't hurt me," I plead with him but it doesn't work.

"Nope turn around," He says, belt in hand. He loops it and pulls it hard making a sound kind of like a whip. (A/N He's not doing anything gross to her. Get your mind out of the gutter.)

4 hours later

After 4 hours of pain and work I'm finally done and it's eight in the morning. Everyone is finally getting up.

I spend the rest of the day in my room awaiting commands until I smell the most amazing smell. It's most positively the best smell in the world. Similar to fresh baked goods so I follow the smell down the hall.

----------------------------------------

A/N

Quick authors note, of you decide to comment on spelling or grammar mistakes please look to see if some one else already pointed it out. Cause I don't need to see like 5 comments saying "you spelled your wrong. it you're." Then don't say it. okay I don't want to come off as rude but I don't need to see the same comments over and over again

Comment

Vote

Follow

Bye😘