Chapter 27

Beth POV

"I have great news." Jocob says coming in clapping.

"What?" I push myself up from my laying position

"You are going to be able to walk around the house but come back to the hospital to sleep." he says and grabs my hand

"Finally I can't wait! I may have only been in this bed for like a week and a half but, I need to move.

"Okay great. we are going to have our pack meeting, and you are going to come out from the curtains. But, only for today they want you to be in a wheel chair because they want to keep you with you nebulizer." he explains to me and I nod my head

"When is this happening?" I ask him

"10 minutes, wait no 5 minutes." he says and one of the nurses come in.

"Alpha, Luna, I'm just going to make sure their have been no major problems within the last 24 hours. we are going to get you a wheeled Nebulizer, a heart monitor, and a pack that we will connect to your chest and it will be pumped into your arm." she says looking up from her clip board every once in a while.

"Okay." I respond and then she puts the board back on the bed then leaves

A few minutes later Jacob lifts me out if the bed and sets me in the wheel chair. the unhook me from everything that was connected to the bed and to me. they set up my heart monitor, nebulizer and back to my body.

I get pushed back to my bed room and het to take a shower and change my clothes.

I put on a red sweater and a cream scarf and some jeans. I lace up some boots in my chair BTW.

Jacob wheels me into the auditorium next to his mother.

She grabs my hand a squeezes it and gives me a small smile.

Soon the meeting begins and The new pack/old pack is stretching their necks to see Jacob but not looking for me.

"Hello everyone. I'm Alpha Jacob for those who don't know. And if you didn't know why I wasn't at the greeting was because my Luna is having problems with our child." he stops to take a breath but some one raises their, some one from my old pack.

"How old is your child?" She asks. she was an older lady she didn't hurt me.

"Umm..... well.... actually the baby is yet to be born." he says and I can feel the anger in his voice but he tries to cover it up with 'sadness'

"Oh I'm sorry." she says then sits back in her seat and Jacob mummers a yeah

"Well who is your Luna." Stacy says cockily adjusting her cleavage so it sticks out more.

"First off I will not be known for the pack with all the sluts, so find some less reviling clothes please." he says and the whole packs laughs

"That still doesn't answer my question!" She shrieks

I stand up my wheel chair and Elliot knows what I'm doing and clutches my arm dreading me as I grab Philip 3.0 and wheel my self to center stage and I take the micro phone from Jacob.

"I am."