Disaster # 01

Jan 04, 2013

Hya, peeps. Guess what? I'm back with a new story and I promise this one's going to be better so please give it a try and I promise you won't regret it. You guys didn't regret reading the last one either so this one will be the same, hopefully. I will post the summary soon.

Enjoy....

Don't forget to leave your feedback

Copyright © 2013 Imama Mudassir

All Rights Reserved

One

                   The curtains fell down as I took a big sigh of relief and literally crashed on the floor. It wasn't long until my two annoying but extremely best friends came up to me and started screaming in my face of how amazing I performed out there.

                        "The whole auditorium was like, whoa look at that red head."

                  "They were?" I snorted, Courtney would always find a way to support me even if that meant to use her superficial fake lying powers and let me tell you, she was the worst liar in the history of the worst liars.

                        "Forget it Mel, she's just flattering-"

                        "I know, I know." I pushed myself off the floor and gave a gentle smile to Courtney while she patiently held all my belongings for me. I took the water bottle from her and drank it all in one breath.

                       "Woah..." Miranda was gaping at me like I drank the whole ocean while Courtney being the weird friend she is, rushed to get me some more water.

                       "I know. Court come back!" I yelled out to her but apparently everyone seemed to hear it except her. "Gosh, people are going to think she's more of my personal servant than she's my friend."

                       "You know your brother's right." Turning towards Miranda, I gave her a questioning look. "You know, 'I know' is kinda becoming your catch phrase now."

                       "I know-" I immediately covered my mouth after realising my mistake.

                       "See?"

                       Courtney came rushing back all in all while she tried to catch her breath. "Here you go." I dumped the bottle in my bag.

                 I thought the dressing room was only two feet away...?" I rolled my eyes at Miranda, wicked her was always trying to tease Courtney. It was a good thing that Courtney was so optimistic about everything.

           "Oh the football team was in there," she turned to me as we started departing from the auditorium, "they said your performance was really funny."

                "No big deal, I saw them on the stage too...made me almost lose my confidence."

             It was correct, the football team despised all other clubs in our school. They wanted their name to be always in the annual school magazine. Always being the front cover, the headlines, the talk of the town. The rest of the school referred to them as "wannabees".

              I was the Vice President of the dance club, I loved dancing but I had not started it seriously, until I was twelve and now four years later I achieved my dream of becoming the Vice President of it's club. The competition was tough against me and Amanda, the school's popular group's head; but she had an accident so the school used me as a replacement. I'd like to think positive and say that I was chosen when in fact I was a useless option.