Disaster # 07

Feb 10th, 2013

Ok where do I begin? I am truly sorry for such a late update but by now you guys should know that I would be updating every week or something because well my school has started and only less that ninety days are left befire my GCSE exams start and before that second semester examn n bla bla bla. I have a packed 2013 year but hopefully I'll tell you guys when I am taking too long to update.

Enjoy this and again sorry if it's short,

Vote/Comment.

Dedicated to the first commenter of this story, Jade97

Seven

                  "Amanda." I looked at him and just one look was enough to panic us, for real this time.

               "Okay...we'll hide inside." He ran a hand tthrough his hair which made them more messy and added a nice look to it. Focus, Melody!

                  "Duh, that's where she is heading."

              "How do you know?" I groaned and went inside, him following me shortly behind. Once inside, we were met by Becky again which started to make me feel guilty for what I had done before.

            "Can we hide in your...changing rooms?" Her expression changed from disbelieved to baffled and then stern. I guess Tristan got the hint that we were going to be rejected because he stepped in front of me and started to plead with her.

                It was a funny sight to be honest, Tristan with his hands clasped together tightly and puppy dog face just to get in a changing room to avoid his ex-girlfriend. Yeah, did I not mention about it? Tristan and Amanda had been the it-couple for full on six months until he broke it off and it was rumoured that the only reason Chris and her started dating afterwards was because she wanted to take revenge with Tristan. I guess he was never really bothered about Chris dating Amanda which is why they are still together. God knows if it's real or still fake.

           "Only for you Tristy sweetheart." She pinched his cheeks which caused me to chuckle so threw me a stern look before trotting towards the desk.

             "And can you find some ballet outfit to her?" Tristan asked her politely, motioning towards me. In return, Becky gave me a creep glance but nodded anyways. "Come on," He tugged on the sleeve of my shirt which caused me the same frenzy that disappeared a few seconds ago. He led me to the back of the store and we both got in separate changing rooms...or maybe that's what we thought. The two "separate" changing rooms had no wall to actually separate them from the inside.

               I bit my lower lip to keep me from crying and laughing at the same time because Tristan's face was priceless. He was opening and closing his mouth repeatedly like a cute goldfish. Wait, did I just indirectly call him 'cute'.

                The next moment really seemed like a blur as Amanda's voice boomed in to the store and I clasped one hand on my mouth to prevent me from opening a river of tears of laughter. I got closer to the door and tried to listen closely on what Amanda was saying.

                "Am I- visitor- before me?" Her words were really hard to understand what she was trying to say but I only heard Becky's reply which was a simple 'no'.

              The clicking of Amanda's heels were getting closer to the changing rooms and me and Tristan, both started surrendering back towards the wall. I looked sideways and found a pair of heart shaped sun-glasses that I put on and and faced my back towards the door. Sneaking a glance towards Tristan I couldn't help but snort as poor him could only find a pair of Hawaiian bikini to disguise himself.