Disaster # 13

June 25th, 2013

Okay, so I'm on vacations o you all have to bear with me in slow updates

Plus, like I posted earlier on my profile that I wanted to write some werewolf story and I got the idea so please

GO AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "MY DISPIRITED MATE" PLEASSEEEEE!!

Sorry had to write that in caps lock because else you guys never read the author's note!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou so much for sticking around to this story! I owe you all big time!!

Love you all! <3 <3

Thirteen

                  Part of me was yelling at me that this is the end of the world. That this is the time where I'd get kicked out of the summer camp. And I would have taken Miranda down with me too.

                And the othe part of me, relatively much smaller, was whispering that this is most definitely not Mr.Ross' voice. His is more gruff and this was more boyish and teenager-ish, if that's even a word.

                 Miranda was looking at me like she had just seen someone being murdered in front of her eyes and no doubt I was mirroring her actions. It was like in the movies, slowly and persistently we turned around only to come face to face with...

Chris.

                 Before I could heave a sigh of relief, I noted down all the possible things he could take advantage through just by catching our facade. One, he could either tell on us. Two, he could either use us for some of his dirty tricks. Three, he could threaten us whenever the hell he would like to. So in other words, getting caught by Chris is equals to getting caught by Mr.Ross. If possible, only worse.

               "I knew I would have recognized that voice from somewhere," he grinned, wickedly if I might add and took threateningly close steps to where we were standing. All the humor was gone from Miranda's face and she was now giving him a flat look, totally unlike to how she was acting in front of Mr.Ross.

                     "What are you doing here?" Miranda was the first one to break the ice.

                   "I could ask you the same thing adding on, "in that costume"?" He flapped his hands to stress on Miranda's figure which was as stiff as it could get.

                      "None of your business."

                    "You see darling, it kinda is," Miranda growled lowly as Chris called her darling while I, on the other hand was sitting back enjoying the show. I know as long as Miranda was with me, I didn't need to talk the talk, "I am now a living evidence..."

                       "Evidence? To what?"

                      "This just gives me more chances on annoying Kane over here," all the playfulness was pulled through me as I heard those words. I knew Chris was going to be trouble.

                        Miranda raised her eye brows at him, like she wasn't even considering his threat, "You mean making her life more of a hell?"

                           "Whatever you call it,"

                           Miranda rolled her eyes and if this was not getting any worse, Tristan came jogging over towards us. "Hey man," they did a buddy hug and then turned their attention towards us. Tristan smirked at both of us but did not say anything. Bless him.