Disaster # 11

May 26th, 2013

Loadshedding 16 hours a day is NO fun >:(

Not proofread. Sorry!

Eleven

                I watched silently from afar until I was sure that her silhouette is no longer in my view. Satisfied with the idea of a safe departure, I let myself catch my breath for a few more seconds then examined my surroundings to see if Mr.Sean was still around. Coming to the conclusion that the night is safe to pass, I let myself wander out of the shed she and I were standing a few minutes ago.

                    Lazily, I started dragging my feet along the grass, all along making sure that I don't make much noise. My phone vibrated inside my pockets and it was then I acknowledged that it had been vibrating all night. Taking my phone out, I looked at the screen which showed twenty-five miss calls and ten new messages. Flicking through my logs, I saw that most of the miss calls are from my parents and a few from Chris and Hunter. What surprised me the most is why my parents have called me so many times tonight, I mean yes they keep calling their children unless they don't pick up but my parents are different. I wonder if this was their sign of telling me that they are back in town and want to meet up with me.

                  I groaned inwardly at the thought of meeting them again. Our goodbyes didn't exactly went well the last time and I bet the heat still hasn't left their minds like it hasn't left mine.

                 Texts and messages reminded me of how I again forgot to get her number again today. Either way if I would have sounded demanding or caring, I shoud have gotten it this time. Lord knows when will be the next time we would meet up in private but then again, why do I care?

                    I don't, the only reason that I want her number is because I need someone who can bear with my three kid sisters and she might be the only choice I have because as much as I can wonder, she seems the type of girl who would like children's company and would actually get along with them well enough. I mean she takes ballet with twenty other barbie dolls and my sisters are a piece of cake.

               Why do I need a babysitter for my sisters, you may ask? It is because I love them and seeing as my parents are usually out of town for much of their reserved time for their kids, I want my sisters to have a childhood worth remembering. Not at all like how I spent mine. Always gazing at the front door with hopeful and desperate eyes, waiting if my parents would ever walk through it and never leave again. But each time was different. They started withering away from me slowly. One time going to just a nearby town, then another state then a few other states for long stays and then finally international promotional tours and other crap that I bloody don't care about.

                In the end when my sisters were born, I mourned for their bad luck. Such a fate that they ended up being a part of the family which should never be called one from the start.

                  Coincidental fate. That's what she had said to me today and it somehow reminded me of my sisters and their lives. It's actually a coincidence that all of my past girlfriends despised my sisters and none of them ever showed up on their special days like I begged them to, but her; I know she is not my girlfriend and I don't even want her to be but as a friend she could be very helpful and an amazing suppporter.

                   She seems like the girl who has dealt with shit most of her life and isn't actually on such good terms with her family plus the amount of teasing and bull the boys give her everyday at school and now in camp; might have turned her heart in to a soft one for other ones suffering from the same thing.