Chapter 46: A Hint Of Purple

Jungkook let out a yawn as he opened his eyes and glanced around. His hyungs were all either sleeping, eating food, reading, or watching movies. He let out a chuckle at that as he looked out the small window of the airplane.

He and his hyungs were in an airplane, flying to the next country for their tour that they have now been on for a few months now. Yes, they had been away from Seoul for a few months. It had been a few months since they had sued Dr. Kai and had released their new album.

Their fans all over the world adored their new album and their new music video that they posted not too long after releasing their album. Their fans were already trying to get them to be number one on the billboards. Their support and love have really made the members happy, especially Jungkook.

Jungkook had been a bit sad to leave Seoul when he could possibly see Y/N again if the word of Dr. Kai being put away got back to her and the other sirens. Both he and Namjoon had messaged Oceana right after they had returned to the dorm from the court house, but she hadn't responded back to them. It had been a few months and it did worry them. Particularly Jungkook whose only way of communicating with Y/N was through Oceana. Still, the love that he received from his fans and being able to perform on stage for his fans was more than enough to begin healing his heart and he could slowly feel himself moving on.

But, that didn't mean that he didn't still think about her because he did. He still thought about her many times and even hinted in some live streams that he missed her a lot. He knew though that while on tour he couldn't be down in the dumps and showing how much he missed Y/N. Thankfully seeing his fans and performing on stage would get his mind off of missing her for most of the day, but right once he was alone thoughts of her would pop into his mind.

For while now, he began to believe that he would never see her again and he began to believe that perhaps it was for the best since they were so different. It made him recall what Oceana and the sirens had told him in the past. He and Y/N had been so determined to keep their love alive despite how different they were, but Oceana and the sirens believed that even if it wasn't them who separated them eventually it would be the fact that they were too different that would separate them. It made him laugh to believe how true Oceana and the sirens were.

Through all of those thoughts, he began to think that letting Y/N go and letting go of his feelings for her might be better for her and for him in the long run. He was going to be on tour for half a year and who knows what else was in store for him and the other members. Would he even have time to visit Y/N even if she came back? Sadly, probably not. He hadn't decided yet to fully let go of his feelings yet for her. He still had a bit of hope left, but it was running low.

He switched the song that was playing on his phone and smiled when the next song that played was one of his favourite songs. For a while, the music made him forget about her. He munched on some chips as he leaned his head back on his seat. He brought his soda up to his lips and took a sip, letting the fizz of the drink tickle his tongue the top of his mouth.

When he finished his chips and his drink, he closed his eyes and let the flow of the music drift him off to sleep. His breathing was calm and a pleasant look was spread across his face as he dozed off into dream land.

It didn't take long for his dreaming to begin. His dreaming began with him on stage with the other members. They were dancing and singing their hearts out for their fans. Their fans were cheering and screaming loudly while waving ARMY Bombs. It was a sight that he always enjoyed. There was nothing better than begin up on stage and seeing all of those supportive and loving fans, who have never left their sides.

In his dream, he was singing close to the edge of the stage and smiling at some fans that were reaching out to him. He held their hands and stared at them lovingly. He had to admit that the few fans were quite beautiful. His stare lingered on them for a bit making them blush profusely at that. That only made him smirk and chuckle in amusement.