chapter 5 - peace

You woke up to tons of yelling

"Awh! So Tamaki does have some social skill!" Nejire smiled."N-No!! It's not.." Tamaki protested, while Mirio shook his shoulders. "C'mon, I wanna see herrrrr!"

You woke up in your bed, turning your head to look outside the window, as always. The sun invaded your eyes and you looked away quickly, ripping of the covers of your bed and getting up. After putting on morning clothes, you open the door slowly.

The Big Three looked at you in surprise, not expecting you to suddenly open the door.

"[Y/N]...um...hi...." Tamaki said softly. "Hey hey! She's like a peach!" Mirio stated, squatting down and stretching your cheeks. "Awee, I could die from cuteness!" Nejire clapped her hands together and held them up to her chin, sparkles somehow surrounding her.

You were confused on how they could be so happy. They certainly made you nervous.

It was two days after the attack, and you were staying with the Big Three while Aizawa was off doing something. You still felt horribly guilty for getting Tamaki and the others hurt, and it was definitely showing on your face.

"Hey..um.." Tamaki started, but he obviously couldn't finish. "That attack wasn't your fault! We're just glad you're okay!" Mirio smiled. "Here, how about we go out for some dessert?" He stood up, having his hands in a thinking position.

"Can we get pudding? Or crepes? Or—we go and get jasmine tea!" Nejire said, brainstorming ideas. Tamaki just looked down at the floor.

"W-What's...pudding...?" You hesitantly asked, also looking down at the floor, disappointed in yourself for being so oblivious to simple things.

You were being thrown out into the outside world, and were still getting adjusted. Heck; even being near the two super hyper Big Three was overwhelming. Tamaki didn't get too excited and yell, so his presence calmed you. You also trusted him the most, as he was the first one you met after escaping.

Nejire picked you up, surprising you, also making you flinch. You held onto her close. "Pudding's a suuuuper good sweet!! You should totally try one, [N/N]! I'm sure they'll have some at the festival!" Nejire said. "A festival?" You said, confused.

"A festival's like..hm..." Mirio was trying to think of the right words. "It's...a fun event." Tamaki finished for him. "Yeah! A super fun event! It's in a week too, so I'll take you to all the fun parts!" Mirio smiled. "Okay."

||

After Aizawa got back from a job, you were taken home to the dorms with him.

Atleast...you thought.

"I want you to get used to talking to people, so you'll get to meet the rest of my students today." He said. You looked at him with curiosity.

Midoriya, Ochako, Kirishima, Tsu...

You finally arrived at the student dorms and held onto Aizawa's pant leg. "Don't be scared. If they're too loud, I'll tell them to shut up."

You walked in, to immediately be hugged by Ochako. "You're so cute!!"

"She reminds me of my little sister." Tsuyu said, walking over. More of the students noticed that you had come in.

"Is this the girl from your work study?" A boy with blonde hair asked Kirishima. "Yeah! How have ya been, [Y/N]?" He asked.

You fiddled with your skirt. "I've been...okay..."

Slowly getting introduced to everyone, Kirishima showed you around the dorms. Occasionally a yell would startle you, but he would calm you down.

"I made a chocolate cake!" Sato smiled, as Momo came from behind him. "I've made tea too. Pulls it all together!"

Everyone gathered together and ate, but of course something had to stir the mood up.

"WHY'S THERE A LITTLE KID HERE?!" A boy with spiky ash blonde hair yelled out. "Please calm down." Another boy replied, he had split colored hair, one side white and the other red.

You became scared, hiding yourself behind Midoriya, who was closest to you.

"Kacchan won't hurt you, don't be scared!" Midoriya reassured. "Hopefully..." Mineta said quietly from behind, before getting hit on the head by Tsu.

"Are you gonna answer?!" 'Kacchan' yelled once again.

"Bakugo, quiet down. This is [Y/N]." Aizawa said, strangling Bakugo with his scarf. Everyone, including you, sweatdropped at this action.

"Hi." The other boy said, holding up a hand. "I'm Shoto Todoroki. Nice to meet you." He finished, as you stared at him curiously.

"Um...It's..uh...nice to meet you too." You replied, still hiding behind Midoriya, but not enough to be completely hidden.

"Hey, how about you come see my room!" Kirishima smiled, punching his hands together.  "It's totally the coolest! You'll be so surprised!"

You nodded. "Okay..."

"Mine too! You totally have to see mine!" Mina said excitedly. Everyone started to agree, wanting to show their rooms off.

"Calm down. I just wanted [Y/N] to get used to you guys. We aren't staying for too long." Aizawa said, sighing.

After a few more minutes, everyone said their goodbyes and got ready to sleep. You promised (although you were somewhat forced) to see everyones rooms the next time you came.

"Mr. Aizawa..." You started, playing with a gift; a small bunny plushie, which you'd gotten from Midoriya and Ochako. "Is...there really a festival soon?"

Aizawa nodded. "Who'd you hear that from?"

"M-Mirio...he said he'd bring me. I wanna see T-Tamaki soon, too! A-And Nejire." You said, somewhat excited.

"I'm sure you will." Aizawa said, patting your head. He seemed to do that alot....

—————

Chapter 5 sketch - Ochako and [Y/N]!                                    (But [Y/N] wants cake

(But [Y/N] wants cake.)