chapter 9 - class 1-b

It was two weeks after you'd been shopping with Aizawa, and you were sitting in the teachers lounge with Midnight and All Might

They were talking about something, and you tried to listen in as you sipped your warm milk.

"It's been sometime since the hero course has done something fun.."

"What's fun but can also be a training exercise..?"

You'd only heard a small part of the conversation, as you zoned out, thinking about other small things.

The bell rang and you were greeted with Aizawa bringing you some lunch. You thanked him, bouncing on your heels. He just smiled in reply.

"Have you thought up anything?" Aizawa asked, walking towards the two other heroes.

You looked at them in confusion, but continued eating silently. Wondering what they could be talking about, you took another sip of your milk and sighed.

Lunch had ended, and you begin to collect your crayons, which were scattered around the floor.

||

"Hey, did you hear?" Ochako asked Izuku, looking over his seat. "Hm?" Iida asked, also near Izuku.

"This weekend, Class 1-a and 1-B are going to the beach! And guess what, [Y/N]'s coming too!"

"Eh? Really?" Mina asked, overhearing the conversation. "The beach sounds fun." Momo said excitedly.

"Yeah! It sounds awesome!" Kirishima smiled. "I'll teach [Y/N] how to swim!" He said, crossing his arms. "It's kinda weird though." Oijiro said. "True...They must be planning some sort of training for us. No way we're going to just have fun." Iida added.

"Who cares...[Y/N] will be there, there cant be training!" Mineta groaned.

"What if they're gonna make us do some sort of rescue exercise?" Denki thought out loud, to which Toru hit him lightly. "We'd be at the USJ, then." "Oh...right."

"Quiet down, class is starting." Iida said, before hurrying to his seat. The class was now excited to have their fun beach day with you. (And 1-B)

||

Meanwhile, you were walked to Class 1-B, as you hadn't been introduced to all of them yet, and Vlad King was insistent on bringing you to meet them. And since you'd trusted him enough, you agreed.

Vlad slid the class door open, and you immediately recognized the 'Bad side of U.A.'

"Awh, she's so cute!"

"Is that the Class 1-A kid?"

"She looks like she's straight from a lolita fashion magazine..."

Vlad sighed. "Don't be so loud. Introduce yourself."

You shivered, before looking at the ground, playing with your dress. "U-Um...my name is...[Y-[Y/N]..."

The class erupted in awhs, before they began to introduce themselves to you. You somehow managed to remember and memorize each one, and you were listening closely to any stories they had.

"Hey [Y/N], next time you see Class 1-A, say you'll beat their ass!" Monoma laughed before getting slapped by Kendo. "Is that a nice thing to say?" You asked, confused.

"Please don't tell them that." Yosetsu sighed, face palming. "Okay!" Flowers seemed to be emitting from your smile, and the class fangirled at you.

"Oh yeah, I heard you'd be coming, so I got this for you." Kendo smiled, signaling you to hold your hands out. You did so, and she dropped a flower keychain in your hands.

"Woah..." You said in awe, eyes sparkling at the object. "Thank you, big sister!"

Kendo looked surprised for a second, before blushing in embarrassment. "She's right, Kendo! You're totally like an older sister." Kinoko laughed.

The time seemed to pass quickly, and the school day was over, the students saying their goodbyes and leaving to the dorms. You followed behind Aizawa as you went to the teacher's dorms; awaiting the weekend.

||

this one felt a little short, ngl...so heres an omake

monoma: [y/n], who's your favorite 1-a student?
[y/n]: all of them! *big smile*
monoma: did you know that telling people to 'fuck off' is a way of saying you appreciate them?
[y/n]: really?
monoma: mh—
kendo: please shut up, monoma.
[y/n]: hey big sister!
[y/n]: fuck off!
kendo:
kendo: monoma...start running.