chapter 10 - beach day

You, Aizawa, and Vlad had gotten to the beach early, so they'd have time to relax before it started to get chaotic

Nemuri had bought you a new one piece bathing suit, and you liked how colorful it was. You'd never been to the beach, so you were excited to play in the water and eat the snowcones and more that Aizawa had told you about.

"Here, kid." The scruffy black haired man put some heart shaped sun-glasses over your head. You smiled and thanked him, and he tied your hair up into a ponytail.

He held your hand as you happily splashed in the water, and looked at him with the most precious face you'd ever seen.

Vlad was playing a game on his phone, and when you finally stopped playing in the water, he let you play for a little while, until—

"WOO!! THE BEACH!!"

You looked back and sweatdropped. The entirety of the first year hero courses were here, which meant 40 students.

"Calm down, calm down..." Aizawa sighed, speaking to the students. You stood behind him, holding the bottom of his jacket.

"Don't be so noisy. This isn't a private beach. Don't cause other people trouble, don't drown, and other then that, have fun." Aizawa said. Vlad eyed him in response. The students let out yells of excitement as they began to set up on the beach.

You quickly tried to find the red haired, shark teethed boy, leaving Aizawa behind.

"Awh, [Y/N], you look so cute!!" A bubbly voice said from behind you, and you looked back.

"I see you're still holding onto that bunny you got from Midoriya and Uraraka!" Iida smiled, making hand signs. It was true, you were carrying that same bunny.

"It-It's...really cute..and I like it..." You said, mumbling softly.

"Where you looking for someone?" Midoriya asked, pointing out that you seemed like it earlier. You nodded. "I couldn't find Kirishima..."

"Here, we'll help ya find him!" Ochako said, making a salute. You held her hand as you adventured with the three to find-

"Surprise!"

You, and the three older students jumped backwards, in surprise. Infront of you was the boy you were looking for, Kirishima, accompanied by Kaminari.

"Here! They're selling snowcones, and you've gotta try 'em!" Kirishima smiled, handing you one.

It was blue, but you couldn't tell what flavor it was. You looked at it for a minute, before tasting it.

It tasted sweet, and you smiled, "Thank you..."

"Who's selling those? Isn't this a private beach?" Iida asked. "Well, this part of the beach is. If you go over there, you'll find the stands." Kaminari said, munching on his snowcone.

"Kirishima! Get your ass over here!" A angry voice yelled. Of course, it belonged to Bakugo. "Oh, sorry [Y/N]! Me and Bakubro were gonna play volleyball. Wanna watch?"

You shook your head, wanting to walk around the beach, but thanked him anyway. Ochako picked you up and you watched Iida, Midoriya, and Shoto basically fling a beach ball at eachother, and talked with the students. Overall, you were enjoying yourself.

You continued to eat your snowcone, as the sun shined on your small figure. You enjoyed the feeling of being happy, being able to smile.

||

Chapter Sketch - [Y/N] and her snowcone

Sorry for the short chapter!