chapter 11 - rain

You were sitting on your bed, looking out the window

You were sitting on your bed, looking out the window. Water rained down from above, something you were confused about. Why was water falling? Even though you were let out occasionally at with the organization, you'd never been let out while it was raining.

You did remember when it was raining— during the festival. Or the start of it. You only remembered the candies and performances from the festival. You continued to look in awe at the window, and the gray sky.

"Kid, you've been looking over there for a while." A familiar voice hummed. you looked back to see Aizawa, his hair tied in a low ponytail. You hopped off your bed and grabbed some things. "Are we going to visit big brother today?" A small smile resided on your lips, looking at Aizawa curiously.

Aizawa made a small thinking noise before responding. "Maybe. I don't know yet."

You finished packing your things as you let Aizawa brush your hair. He seemed to pick up some more fatherly traits, making sure you always ate at the right time and learning how to do more hairstyles, and teaching you in his free time.

Today, he said he'd cut your hair. He didn't have to go in as early, due to it being a off day, but he did have to go to complete some extra work later.

You were happy to have your hair cut. It reminded you of the organization, but you did have doubt that Aizawa might, well, fuck it up. Of course, it wasn't the exact words, but it worded it well.

You sat down and played on his phone, obliviously downloading any games that popped up from ads. Aizawa would be mad about his storage; but you didn't exactly think about that.

You felt your hair have less of a weight, and looked in the mirror. Your hair wasn't as long, but it was still long enough to style a bit. You looked in awe at yourself .

You played with your hair for a minute, before spinning around and hugging Aizawa

You played with your hair for a minute, before spinning around and hugging Aizawa. "Thank you!"

He rubbed your head, before taking his phone and scrolling through it for a minute. He finished whatever he was doing, and gently grabbed your hand, leading you to the cafeteria and then stopped outside the dorms.

"You'll be staying with Mirio and Nejire today." You smiled, but were confused on why Tamaki wouldn't be there. You didn't voice your concern, instead following Aizawa to his car.

You drove for atleast 30 minutes, before you came to a halt. You looked around, seeing that you were in a small park. You held Aizawa's hand as he walked forward, and in the distance, you could see Mirio and Nejire.

Smiling, you let go of Aizawa's hand and he looked at you as an immediate reaction, seeing you run towards the two third years.

"Mirio! Nejire! I missed you!" You smiled, hugging them.

"Looks like someone got a haircut!" Mirio said,  and rubbed the back of your head, playing with it a little.

"Mr. Aizawa gave me a haircut. Now I look s-super cool!" You stumbled on your words a little, talking too fast. "You look adorable, [Y/N]! It totally suits you!" Nejire smiled, patting your head.

"I'll be off, then." Aizawa said, waving to you. "I'll be back soon." You said your goodbyes then began to walk around the park-

"Hey." An awkward voice mumbled, popping from seemingly nowhere. You jumped, and Mirio laughed. Nejire smiled. "T-Tamaki!" You stuttered, realizing how the voice belonged to.

He seemed to be holding something behind him, and he walked forward, squat down, and gave you a bag of candy. "..For you.." You smiled, and took them. "T-Thank you!"

"How about we go to the shopping district?" Nejire suggested. "It's not far from here. About walking distance!"

Mirio nodded, giving a thumbs up, while Tamaki mumbled a small, 'sure'.

Nejire held you as you all headed towards the shopping district. You were thinking about what you would get.

As soon as you got to the district, the ground began to shake; You clung onto Nejire as the three third years wondered what was happening.

Things were starting to explode, causing a ton of damage to the shops. You were starting to get flashbacks from Ichigo. Was she back? Would she actually kill Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire?

"Over there!" Mirio yelled, pointing to a building. Two small figures were standing atop of the building, but it wad hard to tell who they were.

One of the figures began to be familiar. The other one, you had no idea who it was.

You trembled, frozen in fear. The figure was one of the organization members; she had pink hair, and was wearing a purple outfit.

"I-It's...her...." You mumbled softly, still shaking. Tamaki, Mirio, and Nejire were trying to devise a plan, but Nejire was the only one who heard what you said, and could feel how timid you were.

"Who is that, cutie? Do you know her?" You shakily nodded.

"We've gotta protect [Y/N], but also make sure the civilians are safe." Mirio said. "If those people are from that organization that [Y/N] was in, then we can't let them take her." Tamaki said.

"I'll get her to safety." Nejire said, determined. "My quirk will get us to the heroes faster. You two stay here and make sure the citizens are safe." Tamaki and Mirio nodded, they knew that heroes would definitely come for backup soon, and that Nejire could hold her own.

The three separated, and you were escaping with Nejire. She used her quirk to lift herself up, and you watched as the floor seemed to get farther and farther away.

One of the figures seemed to be coming towards you; the one you recognized. Her name was Miwa, from what you remembered.

The other figure was running towards Tamaki and Mirio. You started to become nervous.

The figure leaped from what she was standing on, and Nejire barely dodged her attack.

A heart formed in the air, and the figure; Miwa; stood ontop of it, while Nejire held you in the air.

"It's been a long while, [Y/N]...."

———

An actual colored chapter sketch! I gave [Y/N] a skin tone that was closer to mine, but of course you don't have to look like that. It was for the sake of the sketch!

 It was for the sake of the sketch!