Project Alpha

In cershire city. Crime is the most prominent thing you'll see inside. From local mugging to full on bank heists. But those happen very rarely. The most common thing in this city, is bounty hunting. Peoplenfear living within or near the city since anyone could have a bounty on their heads. And if you have a bounty, your sure to have a bounty hunter chasing after you. In recent findings, a lab that specializes in making superhuman soldiers for the government was raided by swat teams and other government officials since the new regulations were given by the higher power since they deemed the industrial making of superhumans were inhumane and should be shut down. The whole lab was raided then destroyed, leaving no evidences behind. Except for one. Before the lab was raided, the people inside were successful in creating the first superhuman. They named the operation project alpha. Codename: neon genisis.

Present time. Evening. Rain was pouring down on the cershire city as the sounds of rain masked the sounds of footsteps. A rich and sketchy looking man was running through the streets as the rain fell on him, soaking him from head to toe. His staggered breathes was an indication of how long he's been running for. But from what exactly. Suddenly, the sound of a sniper round being fired was heard as the man instinctively ducked before running even faster. He knew that being in the open was a death sentence so he decides to run into a construction site as he ran up the stairs, hoping he'd be safe from his persuer. After stopping inside somekind of room to catch his breath he starts to talk to himself. "Son of bitch!... Why is he so persistent!" The man exclaims as his sweat mixed in with the rain water, dripped from his face and down to the floor. The sound of the droplets were amplified because of the room being as empty and queit as it is. Suddenly, slow walking footseps were heard as the man began to panic. His apparent chaser was now closing in as he tries to find anything he could use as a weapon. He saw a nail gun off to the side before grabbing it and pointing at the door way like a firearm. "I know your there! Dont you walk through this door or else ill pump you full of nails!" The man warns as he kept aiming at the door. Then, a modulated voice was heard as it responded. "Don't think you can run forever. You're at your wits end." It said as a figure was seen in the door way. The man then shot a nail as the nail was lost in the darkness.

"A nail gun huh? Effective. But not enough to
Keep you alive" rhe voice said as it walked inside the room as the light revealed him holding the nail in between his fingers before throwing it to the side. The persuer wore a battle suit with a blue and white color pallette. His helmet was the most noticeable thing in his attire as his visor glowed a neon blue, adding to the menacing factor. The sketchy rich looking man fell on his ass as he tried to back away. "Who payed you!? I bet i can pay a lot more than what hes pating you right now!" The man tried to negotiate. "Sorry, no negotiations. Its first come first, serve type of situation." The man in armor said as he fulled out a futuristic looking rifle and pointed it towards his target. "Now make it easier for me and stand still." Was his last words to him as he proceeds to pump the man full of lead. The man clad in armor walked out of the sit as he held his targets tux jacket in his hands.

A door opens to reveal a room that had a whiteboard off ot the side and a desk in the middle as a rough looking man sat behind it. He looks on as the armored hunter tossed the tux jacket on the table as the man sitting behind the desk examined it. "I assume it went well." The man asked as he glanced at the white and blue hunter. "As well as any job could be." The armored man said. "I see. The reward is yours." The man said as he inputs some sort of code on a tablet shich was sat upon his desk. A beep was heard as the bounty hunter checked his forearm that had a screen on it to see the words "transaction complete" on it before putting it down and leaving. "You've been at this job for years now Gen. Not like i'm complaining, but arent you getting sick of bounty huntin?" He says as the the person now knowned as Gen, turned his head around and looked the man in the eyes. "Mikel, i was made to be a killing machine. I might as well make the most of what i am." Gen says as he turns his head back around and leaves.

After claiming his reward, we now find him inside an old run down appartment. he steps insideas a small light bulb turned on as it then illuminated the place. Gen unequipped his weapon and placed it down beside the couch. After he does so, he then goes directly to his bathroom and proceeds to take off his helmet. As he does, he was then revealed the sight of his own face. He rubs his chin as he felt his stuble beared. Due to him being a superhuman, his aging process has been slowed down, which made him look more younger than his apparent age. After inspecting his dace, he proceeds to unload all of his armor as he was now left with a black shirt and pants. He goes over to his couch and proceeds to turn his tv on.

The news flashed on the screen as a reporter was now reporting todays events. "Welcome to tonights broadcast, i am your host john forensly and this is, cyber news." The reporter states as Gen listened in while sharpening his karambit. "Todays news, the new appointed mayor of cershire city has declared a full city sweep as he intends to sweep out any and all ruffians that might cause trouble within the city." The reporter says as the scene then switched to a video of the so called mayor of cershire city, giving a speech. Gen narrowed his eyes a bit at the sight of the mayor. "As the mayor of the city, i feel as it is my duty to rid this crime infested place from its most prominent problem. Do i hereby declare a city sweep. All government officials will be tasked on sweeping the city streets for any hooligans that may be looking for trouble in the dead of night.-" the video went on before a karambit had lodged itself to the screen.

The screen then lost its light as the reflection of Gen was seen on the screen as the Karambit was perfectly placed roght at his reflections forehead. Gen lowers his hand as he takes a deep breath before letting it out before slumping back into his couch. Suddenly, his phone started ringing as he then proceeds to fish it out of his pocket. After he got it, he then answers the call as he puts it next to his ear. "You've got another contract deal. You on it or what?" Said Mikel from the otherside of the call. "Whos it from?" Gen asks. "A guy named Pavlov. He's a rich dude thats living near the edge of cershire city." Mikel explains. "Whats the reward?" Gen asked again. "2 mil. Says to drag the target back to his mansion in cershire city or kill the target on sight." Mikel said as he explained the specifics of the comtract. "...when does he want it?" Gen asks one last time as Mikel, from the other side of the call, lit a big cigar as he puffed. "Says on the contract, within this week. But for him...." Mikel starts as he then leaned in forward looking at the client who was sitting right in front of him, his appearance being shrouded in darkness. "He prefers it now." Mikel.finishes as Gen stood up from his couch and headed to his bathroom but not before responding. "Expect the arrival of the target today or the day after this one. If not, i'll bring over evodence of the targets elimination." Gen explains. "So is that a yes on the contract?" Mikel asks. "Yes" Were the last words uttered by Gen as he ends the call before entering his bathroom.

TO BE CONTINUED...