Packing heat

"so where would your friend be located?" Gen asks as they have been driving around the big city in search for the weapons maker. "He has this store or whatever he calls it where he can take customers. It should be around here if my memory serves me correct." She says as she rolls up to an inconspicuous alleyway before hopping off of her truck as Gen followed suit. "Is this the place?" He asks the red head. "It is, let me handle this." She says to the armored man as she approaches a lone steel door before knocking on it in a specific pattern. The window latch opens to reveal a guy with goggles as he looked at the red head after sparing a glance at the blue and white hunter. "Prisca Tatrinov. Its you.... Whos the other guy?" The goggled individual asked as Prisca fill him in. "He's a client of mine. And your customer so let us in" prisca says as the goggled guy pauses for a second before proceeding to open the door to fully reveal him as he was seen wearing overalls with a dirty apron over it as his goggles sat on his head. "Well, come on in then!" He tells them as Prisca gestures for Gen to follow. Once they were both inside, the guy shits the door as he locks it to prevent anyon else from entering. "Well then, how about we get started with introductions." The guy suggested. "Sure, Gen, meet Karl Tross. Hes the weapons maker i told you about." She introduces Karl as the boy walked up to Gen and extended his arm forward. "Karl Tross! At your service!" Karl says. Gen looks him up from head to toe before shaking his hand. "Gen. A pleasure." Gen responds before breaking off the handshake.

"So, what does mr. Gen want from little 'ol me?" Karl asked as Prisca decided to explain for Gen. "Gen needs a new pair of weapons." She says as Gen nods. "I'd like something for close quarters." He requested as the memory of him losing to cqc to Pavlovs hitman. He was too used to gun usage that he almost forgot about close range. "I see, well come into the forge and i can show you some products of mine" Karl says as he leads the two into his forging room. As they walk inside, they were presented with many varieties of weapons. Ranging from destructive to stealthy. "Alright, just go ahead and pick your weapon." Karl says as Gen walks around the room and examines the weapons. After browsing for a bit, he stumbles across a highly modified shotgun that was sat atop a rack. "This shotgun. How powerful is it?" Gen asks as he looks over at Karl while pointing at the shotgun on display. "Ah, wise choice. That shotgun right there has been modified to best fit its capabilities. Its light weight for faster mobility and movement. It also has a strong barrel which can withstand its firing power. But, the thing about stronger firing power is that-" just as he was about to explain it, Gen cuts him off by finishing his sentence. "It has strong recoil" the hunter says as Karl rubs his arm in an embarrassed manner. "Yeah, i tried getting rid of the recoil but to do that i have to sacrifice it's damaging effect." He says. Gen just looks at the shotgun before responding. "I'll take it." Gen says as Karl perks up at his decision. "Well im glad you will! Anything else you wanna add to your cart?" Karl asks Gen. Suddenly, Prisca joins in. "How about a melee weapon? Wouldn't that help you too?" She suggests. "If you want something more direct and upfront, I've got the perfect thing!" He says as he sprints over to his stash of weapons before pulling out a handle. "My magnum opus! The U.M.W. or the unabbreviated name, the Universal Melee weapon" Karl beholds them as the handle procceeds to shift through different types of melee weapons like a bat, knife, and katanas. "Wow, thats impressive." Prisca comments as she tries to poke the holographic blade thats being projected by the handle only to get a small cut on her index finger. "Ouch! And sharp. How does that even work?" She exclaims as she sucks on her bleeding finger. "I don't care for specifics. If it can cut people, then its good." Gen says as Karl kindly hands the weapon over to Gen. As if to test it out. Gen proceeds to swing it around professionally while ot switched to its preset weapon shifts. After doing so, he comments on it. "Its heavy." He says as the handle itself was heavy. "Yeah, since it got more components, its bound to have some weight on it." Karl says with a nervous laugh. "One more thing, can you fix my helmet?" Gen asks him as Karl looks at his helmet to see that it was damaged. After noticing the helmet, he also noticed that his whole attire was a little bit worse for wear. ".... How about i fix everything? Free of charge." He says. "Are you sure about that?" Gen asked him. "Just let him do it. He gets peeved at damaged weapons and any types of armor" she says as Gen just Decides to comply.

It was now the afternoon as Gen and Prisca were waiting outside the forging room as sounds of clanking and welding were heard from it. "Y'know, your very handsome. Its kinda making me want tou to take me out." She teases as Gen didnt mind her as he had other things in his mind that he had to sort out. suddenly, Karl's voice spoke through the door as it alerted the two. "Its finished! You can come back in now!" He says. "Wow, that was quick. I thought we'd be here for at least a full day." Prisca comments before entering the forge once again, gen following behind her. When they got inside, they were presented with the sight of a brand new and polished looking armor thats hung up on an armor stand. "... Impressive." Gen says as walks up to his armor and grabbing his helmet and inspecting it. "Thank you. I like to work fast. Why dont you try it on." Karl suggests as Gen proceeds to wear the helmet. Suddenly his helmet whirred to life as his visor hud appeared but it was altered a bit slightly. " I hope you dont mind me tinkering with your hud a bit?" Asked the weapons maker as Gen just shook his head no. "I don't mind. The old one was messy ill admit." He says as he looks at them. " How does it feel? Is it comfortable?" Prisca asked as she pokes the mouth part of the helmet. "Its a bit more comfortable than before i guess." He says. "Im glad you find it good to wear. Its good to wear now so go put it on and we'll discuss payment after." Karl says as he wipes off the oil from his hands with a towel. After Gen dons His armor, he met up with prisca and Karl as they proceed to talk about the payment.

Back at Cershire city. Pavlov's right hand man was playing around with Gens confiscated weapons as he fires a plasma shot at a dummy which destroys it upon impact. "Wow. He was packing heat. It really is a shame for him to leave these behind." He said as he tossed the hand gun away and picked up another weapon. But before he could have some fun with it, he suddenly gets a call as he groans in disappointment. "Bloody hell. It was starting to get fun." He says as he answers the call. "You finally picked up. Good" Pavlov said as he was seen sitting in his chair inside his mansion. "Oh hey boss! Ya need me for somethin?" He asked pavlov. "I got some informants that gave me information on where that Gen fellow is. Apparently he skipped his way over to stronehart city." Pablov explaindd as the man listened intently. "Is that so? So do you need me to tell the boys in blue to hop on over there and get em?" He said, assuming thats what pavlov wants. "Its not that easy, the police here cant persue someone out of their jurisdiction. Stronehart is a seperate city from Cershire so i want you ro have the mayor negotiate with the mayor of stronehart." Pavlov finishes as he severs the phone call. The man pockets his phone before walking away to the mayors office. "Seems easy enough." He says to himself as he left.