Prep phase

"cershire city has the most crime between all of the other cities. So it make sense that they would have some security for the people living inside it." Gen starts as he has the other two look at the map layout of cershire city. "In the city, there are 4 separate military barracks. Each of them, positioned in every corner of the city." Gen explains as he pins all the barracks he had mentioned. "So, are you saying that we'll have to take out all four barracks?" Prisca questioned as she was skeptical of the plan. "Not necessarily. Each barracks are all connected to a hub, which is located near the middle of the city. This hub provides the barracks their soldiers, weapons, and everything." Gen explains as he points to a large facility building near the center of the map. "So, if we take out their main source of resources, we could potentially halt the production of weapons and soldiers. Crippling their entire military force." Karl thought out loud as the plan was beginning to sound more plausible "isn't the hub guarded with heavily armed defences? How do you expect us to infiltrate it? Wait... Arr we gonna use disguises!?" Prisca exclaimed as her eyes lit up at the thought of them using disguises to infiltrate a heavily defended military hub. "No. That'll take too long to prepare." Gen shot her idea down as prisca lowered her head in disapointment. "Ah phoey..." She mutters to herself. "Now that the topic of infiltration is on the table now. How are we Gonna infiltrate it?" Karl adds asks Gen. "Karl. Do you have any knowledge of hacking into defense systems?" Gen asks the orange haired boy. "Well, i have had a few experiences with hacking but not hacking defense systems." Karl says. "That'll do." Gen reassures him as karl looked up at him.

"R-really?" He says in surprise. "Yes, its not like i have time to find a hacker. All i need you to do is to disable the defenses just long enough for me to get in." Gen says before turning his attention towards prisca. "Theres a building you guys could use to hide in so prisca. I want you to stay with Karl." Gen says to them. "I want you to be our lookout. Tell me if you spot them calling in reinforcements." Gen finishes. "Gotcha" prisca says in understanding. "Okay. Lets do this." Gen says as he rolls the map before pocketing it. Meanwhile, back at Pavlov's mansion. We see the man himself in a call with his right hand man. "The good news is that we found the bugger." The man started. "Whats the bad news?" Pavlov asks as the man responds. "Well... The bad news is, is that he was able to massacre the whole military team that was supposed to kill him and got away." He says before trying to save the situation. "But dont worry boss! I still have my tracker on them so finding them will be a sinch" he says as he checks the tracker on his phone to see a red dot in a digital map. "Well, since you still have their location, you are safe for now. I want you monitor them from a distance." Pavlov says as a maid poured him a glass of wine before taking the glass and taking a sip. "Why dont i just bust in on them and blow them all to kingdom come. Wouldn't that be more easier?" The man questioned before pavlov tells him his reason. "Well, if we do, do that. It wouldn't be as fun. Plus, i want him to know that he has no power against me." Pavlov says as a diabolical grin crept up onto his face. "I see. Well, your the boss." The man says in understanding. "Yes. I am." pavlov says before hanging up on the call. "Wow. Talk about sadistic am i right?" The man says as he nudged a military soldier with his elbow, only to have the soldier give an awkward laugh as a response.

3 days of preperation passed as we see the trio inside Prisca's truck. Gen loads in some shotgun shells into his shotgun before holstering it on his back before speaking. "Okay, is everyone ready?" He asks them. "We're raring to go Gennie!" Prisca says as she starts up the truck. "Yeah!... What she said" Karl added as he spoke ip from the back of the truck. "Alright good. Prisca, take us to cershire city." Gen tells prisca as she responds. "Alright, carshire city, here we come!" She says as they rode down the street towards the city's exit. Unbeknownst to them, Pavlov'right hand man was in an alleyway observing them. "Well, aint this an interesting development." He says as he rolls out into the street to reveal that he was on a motorcycle. He looks to his tracker to see the trucks coordinates on it before riding off to tail the trio.

TO BE CONTINUED...