A contractual obligation

The sounds of a motorcycle zooming across  the road were heard as a trail of neon blue light passed by the civilians aimlessly walking through the city.  The armored assassin needed information first about his target so his first destination for the mission is the local crime alley pub. Why is it called crime alley? Well, this is a place where all of the despicable and heinous criminals gather and lay low. Its basically neutral ground where no one is able to touch anyone. Gen has an old friend who has a lot of connections. Connections and information on people. Hence why she is the go to informant for every criminal, bounty hunter and etc. Gen finally reached the target location ss he parked his bike before flipping a switch which then camouflages it. Making it nearly invisible. Gen enters the establishment as various criminals were seen getting drinks, hitting up on the waitresses, and making deals and transactions with employers. Gen looked around the place to find who he was looking for. After scanning the establishment, he finally sees a woman with red hair that was styled into a ponytail, wearing some kind of punk attire, sitting in on of the booths.

The woman took out a cigarette and tried to light it but was stopped by one of the waiters in the pub. "Ma'am. You're not allowed to smoke in the booths." He warns the red head. So instead of lighting the cigarette. She flicks it at the waiter before sticking her tongue out at him, urging the poor lad to just walk away. then what came after the waiter was good 'ol Gen as he takes the attention of the red head. "Prisca." Gen spoke as Prisca looked to her side to see the armored hunter. "Well if it isn't my favorite client. What do you want Gennie?" Prisca asked as Gen proceeds to sit in the seat infront of her. "I need information. Should be obvious by now." Gen stated causing Prisca to roll her eyes. "If you need me so much why dont you just take me home with you." She teases with a smirk as she poked Gens helmet. "Be serious with me Prisca." Gen said as prisca decided to stop the teasing and actually tried to listen now. "Alright, state your request." She says as she leans back in her seat and crossing her arms in front of her.

Gen then throws a note and a picture on the table as Prisca proceeds to inspect it. "Targets name is Kevin Stonehert. Hes in his early 30's. You know him?" Gen asks as Prisca leaned on the table before passing the picture and note back to the hunter. "Yeah, in fact. We've worked together on some occasions. Never really knew the guy personally. Hes a weapons smuggler for some rich schmuck over at cershire city. You should find him somewhere by the docks. He usually collects shipments there." Prisca informs him as the hunter nods in understanding. Gen pulls out his forearm and inputted a code which made Prisca's phone vibrate. She takes her phone out to see a notification that says "transaction complete". Gen stands up from his seat and proceeds to make his way out but not before thanking her on his way out.

Now having the information. He was now on his way to the docks as he revved up his bike and rode off into the distance. After a few minutes of speeding through the city, he finally reaches the docks where his target was at. Deciding to scout the place first before engaging his target, he finds a vantage point as he proceeds to climb the stack of cargo containers. After reaching the top, he presses something near his visor as the helmet activates it's binocular feature. He scans the area for his target before landing on an asian looking man near the edge of the docking port. His target was smoking a cigarette as his puffs of smoke flewninto the air before dissapating. After confirming the area was free from any other hostiles, e proceeds to engage as a he drops from the container onto the concrete floor as  the landing alerted his target. His target looked behind him to see the glowing eyes of the hunters helmet. His eyes widened  before taking out a hand gun proceeds to fire at the hunter. Gen activates a holo sheild but the shot from the targets pistol peirced through it and hit his shoulder. The hunter realized this as an miscalculation and proceeds to hise behind the cargo containers. "Shit. I should've expected this seeing as he's weapons smuggler." Gen thought to himself as he peeks from his hiding spot only to quickly dash back as a plasma shot was fired. Melting the corner of the container. "Not today Pavlov." Kevin said before making a run for it.

Gen then chases after him. The target kept on looking back behind him as he fired shots from his hand gun while running. Gen knew that the shots would peirce through his holo sheild so he reaorted to manual dodging as he dodges the shots left and right. Kevin then tried to lose him by running into the maze of csrgo containers as he proceeds to try and weave throught them, hoping to lose his chaser. But unfortunately for him, Gen was still on his tail as he looks up to see the bounty hunter jumping from container to container. Slowly gaining on his target. Kevin clicked his tongue as he proceeds to run towards the big cranes as he then climbs his way up to the top. That wasn't going to stop the Gen though as Gen had prceeded fto scale the crane, making his way over to Kevin. Seeing this, Kevin started shooting at Gen, trying to get him to fall off. One of his shots landed as Gen lost his grip on the crane. Making him almost fall but he recovers as he to scale it once again.

Kevin had depleted his ammo as he was now in need of a reload. Kevin was now backed to a corner as he slowly backed himself up to the the edge of the crane. The midnight air flowing through the place as the height of the crane made it hard to breath for Kevin. Gen finally reached the top as he faces his target. "Did Pavlov send you?" He starts as the hunter slowly made his way to his target. 'look! Whatever he's paying you, its not worth it! Hes a manipulator! A liar! Once you do something for him, he goes bsck on his word and send someone to kill you!" Kevin explained as Gen just kept on walking towards him. Once Gen was close enough, he then lifts Kevin up by his collar. " My client wants me to bring you over to him. Resist, and i will kill you. Your choice" Gen informs him, as Kevin stared into Gens vizor. "He's nothing but a filthy backstabbing bastard. He'll have people go after you once you do what he tells you to do. He won't reward you.... He"ll kill you. Thats the kind of man he is. A selfish, narcissistic prick." Kevin says to Gen. "Thats not answering my question. Do you want me to drag you over tommy client, or have me kill you?" Gen repeats. They both stayed silent. Kevin had decided his fate as he kicks himself off Gens grip as he proceeds to fall from the crane and onto the ground. Gen looks down to see his targets corpse on the floor. Blood splattered everywhere.

After confirming his targets elimination, he brings Kevins bracelet that had his name ingrained on it as well as his hand gun. Seeing as the contract was fullfilled, Gen mad his way pver to Mikel's office to hand over the bracelet to confirm the elimination. While Gen was riding through the city, something unexpected happened. The front ture of his bike was blown off by a sniper shot. With his front wheel gone, he gets thrown forward as his flying body crashes through a shop window. He lands with a thud as he grunts from the impact. The shopkeeper of the shop screamed in fear as she sees an armored man crashing through her window. Gen gets up from his downed position as he looks outside to see his bike in the streets. He was about to go over to but was stopped as a c4 had landed on the bike before it explodes his bike to smitherines. He looks at the now destroyed bike before looking around for the one who did it. He didn't have to look around for long as a figure emerged from the smoke. A man with a beard and a scar under his right eye, wearing a bullet vest as a sniper was seen on his back. "What the hell." Gen exclaims as glared at the man. "Sorry mate. Its just business" the man responds as he pulls out a black box and presses a button on it as it procceeds to transform into a minigun. He then starts blasting the shop as Gen proceeds to activate his holo sheild which sheilded him from most of the shots. The shopkeeper was not as fortunate as she was riddled with holes as her body was bleeding out on the shop floor.

"Son of a bitch." Gen mutters as he pulls out his sniper rifle and proceeds to switch it to its assault mode and waited for the man to reload. After a bit, the man finally reloads his minigun as it gave Gen the opportunity to fire back as he proceeds to throw some shots at the man. "Tch. Shoot back at me will ya?" The man mutters to himself as he proceeds to block.the shots with the minigun. Once the firing stopped, he throws the minigun away before rushing inside the shop. Having no choice but to retaliate, Gen discsrds his gun and proceeded to engage rhe assailant. He throws a right hook at the man which was then blocked by the mans forearm before throwing his own. Gen stumbles backwards as his vizor had cracked from the punch. Gen was not ine to backdown as he takes out a tactical knife and started swinging. The man dodged on slice, and a thrust before grabbing Gens forearm. Gen counters by elbowing the man in the face as the man stumbles back as blood leaked from his nose. "Heh. Ya got some punch to ya. But, its over now." The man says as he pulls out a remote and presses it. Gen was then given the shock of his life. Literally as he falls down to the ground as he starts to twitch all over. Everything was numb and in pain as his motor functions were stopped. "Heh, like that? This really does its job really nicely now dont it? Now, go to sleep ya cunt." The man exclaims before kicking Gen upside the head, knocking him out.

TO BE CONTINUED...