Chapter. 4

I walked towards the Hokage ( like a boss, jk ) and went to grab my backpack.

IS what I would like to say

But, as soon as I took the slightest step towards him.

I felt something sharp against my throat and someone's arm around my shoulders.

I blinked, then sighed.

"Look dude, I can't understand what the fuck you are saying, and I would like my backpack in the safety of my hands, with no knives pointed at me, thanks!"

The Hokage blinked a couple of times and then made an "Ah..." sound, and then spoke something to the guy behind me.

The guy just gripped my shoulders tighter.

'Ughh..., this is taking too long'

I stabbed the guy in the thigh with MY scalpel.

Yes, it's mine now.

He grunted and basically shoved me while grumbling something under his breath.

I smiled.

2nd Pov

The Hokage watched the h/c girl with interest as she rummages through the black backpack, she soon took out a black block-looking object and watched her face lit up in what he assumed to be happiness and adoration.

She made some movements and light emerged from it.

The Hokage was now surprised and curious about the 6 y/o.

She tapped a couple of things and then a voice spoke up.

"•Can you understand me now, if yes please nod your head•"

Hiruzen slowly nodded his head, now on slight alert, but glad that something interesting was finally happening.

Now, he had an excuse for not doing paperwork.

TIME SKIP: By the First and Second Hokages ghosts

Y/N pov

Yay! It worked.

Now, I'm in a house that is located in a forest.

The Hokage agreed after a loooot of convincing to let me stay.

I will sum up what happened because no one likes reading all that stuff.

So-

1. I told him that I came from a land that was called 'Mother Earth' and that I was from c/n.

2. We spoke a lot of different languages and that what they were speaking was Japanese.

3. After he found my gun ( which was in my backpack- don't ask ) and said that I could be a potential spy with this device, I told him that there was a virus { C0V1D } that spread wildly in my country and that after a couple of years some effects happened and everyone had become an undead ( not edo-Tensei, I had to explain after, he narrowed his eyes and told me to spill about that jutsu, basically ) flesh-eating monster aka. ZOMBIES and said that I used that to shoot my mom in the head after I found her lunching on my fucking sister.

4. I told him I had no idea what the fuck chakra is, cuz we don't have that in my land. He said mine was sealed and that he will remove it in like 2 weeks

5. I am 6 now, so...yay.

6. He forced me to join the academy the day after tomorrow because I told him I am a psychic BECAUSE that was my reason to 'stay in the village' and proved it by making weird movements and then basically describing Kushina Uzumaki.

I just bullshited my way through it, and now here am i.

In my new 'Home', ready to pass the fuck out.

I took a shower and changed into my Loki shirt that now was much bigger than I was.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out faster than you can say Wubba Lubba Dub-Dub.

I will deal with this fucked-up world tomorrow.

Now, it was sleep time.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ok-

So......

Random note; she asked the Hokage to put a silencing seal and almost got her head chopped off by anbu ( again ) , <he put one tho- after she said that he can just beat her ass, and that what she wanted to say was kinda important and basically would destroy the world> { she was being dramatic, but she didn't want to see Danzo ugly ass early on, or ever if possible, maybe just when she torture him }

I just wanted to start the story already.

So there.

Sorry, it was kinda short 😖

I have a 2 week holiday now, but after that is my finals.

So, I'm kinda stressed.

The next chapter is going to be:

*Dumb-roll please*

✨ love interest ✨