Chapter. 15

"English" - Normal
"Japanese" - Underlined
'Thoughts'
Reference to a book, character, etc - Italics

Enjoy~

————-/————-

You were done with this bullshit

"Why did you try to kill him?"

"He eat me out"

They gave each other a weird look

"Uhh, nonono fuck, ummm virus, cannibalism"

Of course you knew that it was hayate gekko, and the possibility that he just has bronchitis was high.

It's not like you meant to shoot him, well attempt to anyway —you liked him he was a chill character, and kinda hot— it was an automatic reaction, like something mechanical or biologically engineered inside your body.

On the bright side, you did meet naruto....a very dirty, crying, malnourished naruto, that you told to meet at the same spot next week, really for things to calm down.

And hey, genma did break your wrist, well it surely felt like it.

Fuck, why did you think that?

Now you can feel the throbbing, and it does look swollen, shit.

"Inoichi"

- - - - - - - -

While they went to what you assumed bring you inoichi, you began thinking about the situation, and how you ended up here.

It was truly laughable, and pathetic.

Genma decided to take you out—not date, he keeps reminding you— to this restaurant one afternoon, and he did mention that he wants you to meet his friend, well you assumed so.

You are trying to not rely on the translator on your phone, helps you understand the language, or that was what you told yourself anyway.

Yada, yada, he ordered food—it was his turn to, as he left on a mission a week ago— then 3 people joined you on the table, the closet pervert ebisu, mr.rona hayate, and the unaware self destructive mr. youth himself guy.

You hoped that you concealed your expression well enough, everyone introduced themselves, everything was fine and well, and you chimed in the conversation a few times, you were proud of yourself, and then hayate coughed 

You knew, of course you knew that it was nothing.

But everything had faded out as his coughing fit proceeded, and fear, unstable fear, it was like you were in a void that was consuming you, swallowing you, drowningandsinking—

Next thing you know a throbbing pain was consuming your wrist, you snapped out of it and realized that a gun was pointed at hayate's head, genma was glaring at you, like you just killed his mother—you didn't kill her, she died on a mission.

Then you sprinted the fuck out of there, ran like your life depended on it.

Turns and twists and in an alleyway was were you found yourself

After you had calmed yourself down, it's ok, you had it worse, of course you could survive this shitty reaction, a sniffling sound that didn't belong you—you don't cry, you never cry, don't deserve to—had caught your attention

Blue eyes—eyes blue like the atlantic and i'm going dow—stared at you, chubby cheeks, covered in bemire, three strikes and marks of dried tears, still clear on each of them, messy blonde hair.

"are you ok?" spoke he, in a meek voice—so much different than you are used to—strained, a rumbling from his stomach, and he groaned, cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

Your blood boiled, you were furious, sad, anger, how dare they?

Fucking assholes.

So you hurriedly told him, to meet you here next week, same time, at the same dirty alleyway that is filled with trash and hoped he understood your broken syllables, then returned to the restaurant.

Well, attempted to at least, anbu's are nice, aren't they?

- - - - - - - -

Now that you think about it, anbu seems like anubis, is that why they wear animal masks?

Hmmm..

Nah, kishimoto was inspired by buddhism and Japanese folklore

Oh fuck, you should have said your last name was kishimoto.

Damn, wasted opportunity.

The door opened and the dilf himself entered.

"Inoichi! Heeeey..." you waved your fingers

He glanced at you, and then talked to the hokage, like you don't even exist.

An offended scoff left your lips.

"Kalib..." an eye-roll and crossed arms, was what left you.

You would attempt to listen to the conversation, but you are to tired to and don't particularly give a fuck.

- - - - - - - -

You blinked your eyes open and yawned, as the hokage addressed.

"Why did you try to kill him?"

"Ughh...this again? Hayate, cough, dead, cannibalism."

The hokage raised his eyebrows.

Inoichi smirked—damn thats hot— and the hokage dismissed both of you, not before saying that you should go to the hospital, and that you should both meet here next week.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Short chapter, but it was mostly me de stressing, my final exam is on july the 7th si thats nice.

Anywho~~

Trying my hand at 2nd POV, please do tell if this is better than 1st POV, or you don't care.

Also, this fanfic will portray the characters based on what I think they would act, if you think they are too OOC then drop suggestions.

Votes and comments are greatly appreciated.

Stay safe and drink water

Chao🖤