Chapter. 12

"English" - Normal
"Japanese" - Underlined
'Thoughts'
Reference to a book, character, etc - Italics

TW: mention of serial killers, and brief gore (??) idk

Enjoy~

————-/————-

Y/N POV:

I could feel my heartbeat rising, as I proceeded up the stairs.

The people here are killers, not the haha type, but ones who wouldn't hesitate to kill you after torturing you.

John Wayne Gacy, Richard Ramirez, Jeffrey Dahmer, David Parker Ray, Issei Sagawa, Andrei Chikatilo, Robert Hansen, Alexander Pichushkin - the type of serial killer.

They have killed hundreds, if not thousands.

'Stop'

'Breath'

'It will be ok, right?'

'Right'

'Who am I lying to?'

'Like, hell it will be!'

They have got people to go inside my mind, search inside my head for moments, memories in my life, that I may not even remember.

They put you into real illusions, there is a real fire that will burn you spitting out of their mouths, there is water that can drown you, they can torture for days on end, they can pluck your eyes out of their sockets with their bare hands.

It's all real.

'DrowndrowndrowmdrownpainpainpainhurtshurtshurtsneedleneedleneedlechainchainchainfirefireburnburnburnhurtsithurtsithurtsithURT-'

I snapped back into reality as Genma squeezed my shoulder.

We were at the door.

I inhaled a shaky breath, let's get this over with.

We entered the room.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Hurizen Sarutobi was not a good leader.

He was too soft, he often turned a blind eye towards terrible things, and he wasn't a fit Hokage.

But, he was a man that cared for his students, and he allowed foreign people in Konoha, an example is Rock Lee.

As I am staring into his face, I am hoping that he shows some of that mercy to me.

We had been waiting for a few minutes as Hruzen is talking to the head of the analysis team in the village's intelligence division, Inoichi Yamanaka.

The show didn't do him justice, that's a thing I can tell you.

On the side was Hiashi Hyuuga, the head of the Hyuuga clan and I had to physically try and refrain myself from staring at his eyes.

They were really beautiful.

As I saw Aoba Yamashiro, I knew I was fucked already.