Chapter. 16

"English" - Normal
"Japanese" - Underlined
'Thoughts'
Reference to a book, character, etc - Italics

Enjoy~

————-/————-

It had been four days since...the 'incident', and you were already tired, tired with this bullshit and the 'plot' hasn't even started yet.

Tired of the shinobi system—that you still couldn't believe actually existed, but if research and diving days and days of loreproved one thing is that it is not merciful, to say the least—tired of thinking of the future, tired of everything in this world, tired by the fact that they are chunks of your memory missing, tired of the constant headache.

Tired.

You will never ever stop complaining and whining about it. Ever.

"Yeah, ok now once more, from the top"

No, you weren't teaching lee the WAP dance—he is far too young for that.

You were teaching him to be flexible, you would call yourself flexible, and while not necessarily a combat genius, you know a few tricks.

Quarantine, dances, protests, riots, bandages, and a shit ton of racism and other hectic shit do perhaps enhance your qualifications to say so.

Regardless this is not the time nor the place to think about such stuff, you got tra—

"No! weak, like this" you went behind lee and fixed his posture.

————

After completing your training, you made lee lead you to the library—explained that by taking one of your books and making a reading motion until he got the idea.

You didn't know how to read Japanese, a few characters at most, and they weren't even kanji, so why the library? Well, you need chakra training and not you nor lee are ecstatic about that.

Unfortunately, you need chakra to hold your own in this world, after all a gun can only do so much; and genma is still pissed at you.

Well, you assumed so anyways, he hadn't dropped by and you sure as hell ain't blaming him, you almost killed his friend—even though he is fictional and already canonically dead.

————

Surprisingly the librarian didn't question the fact that two little midgets are borrowing a bunch of chakra books.

You knew quite a bit of chakra information, however you don't actually know how to use chakra; because you know, it doesn't exist—its fictional, except it does or is existing, you don't wanna think about it.

Fake it till you make it, is the only phrase you will use in your stay in this world?universe? dimension?coma?dream? whatever this shit is.

Hopefully lee's bright smile will keep you sane.

————

Chakra is basically the energy that the naruto cast use to make shit; examples of that are making copies of one self, blow fire of an individual's mouth, or taking over the entire world by reflecting a forehead's eyeball of the moon so that everybody sees it and gets eaten by a big tree and then falls asleep forever, simple right?