Chapter. 6

"English" - normal
"Japanese" - underlined
'Thoughts'
Reference - to a book/character/movie, etc...

————-/————-

I woke up with a gasp, drenched in sweat.

'What was that?'

I couldn't remember, it was all blurry and noisy

I forced my mind to refocus at whatever that was, but a stabbing pain was all I could feel in my brain, and I am not THAT much of a masochist so I ain't gonna dwell on it.

I blinked as I looked around me, what the fuck? this was NOT my house.

Holy rengoku- have I been kidnapped? Oh nononono, this isn't good.

Look, I have read, listen, and podcasted my fair share of true crime but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that this is not a good situation to be stuck in.

Ok, ok, I got this.

What is the last thing I remember?

Oh...

Fuck.

Hahhhh....it wasn't a dream.

My shoulders begin to shake, as I started to shake uncontrollably.

Little giggles escaped my mouth, and soon it became full-on laughter until I was wheezing.

"Hahhhh...I got isekai'd into Naruto, no biggie"

I wanna cry so bad right now, but I can't can I?

I mean what if the Hokage sends anbu after me to observe my doings, movements, and objectives?

It's not like I was actually a threat, unless you are the police then you will get your ass handed to you by me.

However, it is still impossible that he will just allow some stranger to enter and roam freely around the village claiming they are from another village that didn't exist in his world, up until yesterday and that they are a physic

Hahhh...there is no guarantee that he even believes me.

God, what if Danzo knows and he sends a root member, so he could observe, kidnap, torture me into telling him the future, or how should he get more power?

Am I even in naruto's timeline? Based on the fact that Minato's face was carved into the mountain, I would say yes.

But what if Naruto was still a baby? What if he already graduated, or the chunin's exam already happened?

Oh, fuck. I can't do this.

But I don't have a choice, do I?

I slapped my forehead, I just had to tell him I was physic, didn't I?

"Stupid, stupid, stupid"

I can't run away from this, I will do this, I have to.

Come on me, I survived worse.

Ok, inhale, exhale.

"At least, they don't have global warming" I sighed.

I sat up on the bed and stared at the wall.

If I survived the USA government, surely I can survive this.

Hey, at least most characters here are hot, and since I am already here, I might as well take advantage of the situation.

A grin stretched across my face at the thought.

"I am gonna fuck this world so bad, cannon can suck my dick- err..dildo"

Speaking of dildos...

My eyes glanced at the black backpack that was on the floor.

I stood up, stretched, and decided to look at what was inside the bag.

I took the bag and placed it on the bed, and slowly dragged the zipper downwards.

I rummaged through the bag a little.

There were my studying books, pads, and tampons, my iPad, the apple pencil included, pads, my phone, headphones, air-pods, portable charger, my switch..?

'What the hell?'

I clearly remember that I didn't put my switch in my bag.

My eyebrows crossed in confusion.

'What else is there?'

I opened the bag a little wider.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I sighed as I looked at the items on my bed.

There was a cooking book, nachos, a couple of shirts, and generally more clothing options, a bag full of water bottles, a couple of masks boxes ( oh, thank god ), a lot of chargers, a sun-supported portable charger, my box of  *ahem* err- tools, and a couple more stuff.

Of course, they were all mine but I do know that I didn't put them there.

I exhaled through my nose.

Whoever or whatever put this stuff in there, maybe the key for why I was here, maybe they even brought me here, or I am in a sleep-in-dosed coma and this is all the work of my imagination.

I did have a wild imagination, but I don't think that's the case, as I can't keep track of all my thoughts, so most likely than not I would have messed up whatever this was.

However, that was the safest option, so I will take what I got.

I decided to pack up, and get dressed; considering I was still in my Loki shirt from the night before.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

After I was done changing, I decided to go out to buy some things, as the house looked dull and there wasn't anything inside the fridge.

On the bright side, they at least have a fridge.

I grabbed my backpack, and put my phone's case around my neck ( the case was customized to look like a necklace, so that the screen didn't crack, again )

I had put my shoes on when there was a knock on the door.

I tensed and held my taser close.

If this was root, I ain't risking it.

I slowly opened the door, as the grip on my taser tightened.

I opened the door fully, and in front of me was
.
.
.
.
.
.
a raccoon?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HOLY SHIT- 1k views!!!

New chapter, kinda filler, but not really long.

I have the ideas and have written a couple of chapters already, though they need to be edited, and polished a LOOOT.

I have up until at least the beginning of Shippuden planned out, but I still need to arrange the ideas.

Online is back, so that sucks, but anyways.

Happy new year!

Enjoy~

Chao 🖤