Chapter. 14

ugly mf ^^

"English" - Normal
"Japanese" - Underlined
'Thoughts'
Reference to a book, character, etc - Italics

Enjoy~

————-/————-

What do you do when you just insulted a member of the Uchiha corps, and are being escorted to their headquarters? You act dumb.

"Cut the games"

"Dango"

"What were you doing at the Nara river?"

"Onigiri"

"Are you a spy?"

"She must be, I haven't seen her around"

I looked at both the guys, in their eyes, took a deep breath, and...

"RAAAAAPPPPEEEE!"

I screeched, with the loudest voice my 6-year-old body could produce, behind two layers of cloth.

It was pretty loud, may I add.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I was staring into his onyx eyes that seemed to bore into my soul.

Who you may ask? Uchiha Yashiro, you know the scumbag in Itachi's hiden?

Well, jokes on him cuz this bitch ain't scared!

But now, this simply won't do. I mean I know basic information about his character, however, I have no real leverage.

I need another Uchiha here, a higher up, so I pointed at him, and "Uchiha Yashiro"

His shoulders tensed and he mumbled something.

I smiled behind my mask as the two Uchiha from before left.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Owwww...."

I was peacefully sleeping, really couldn't think it could happen again when the door was slammed open and Yashiro started shouting.

I raised my head and looked at why it was so noisy, fugaku uchiha had arrived.

I returned to my previous position to sleep.

Wait...

Fugaku Uchiha?!

My head snapped up, and "Ack-"

Great, I pulled a muscle in my neck.

I kept one hand on my neck ( no, I don't fancy choking myself ) and the other hand to rub my eyes.

I squinted my eyes at him, as he said something that again I can't understand.

So obviously I said the following  "Uchiha Fugaku, Uchiha Mikoto, Me, a threesome?"

And....here comes the genjutsu
.
.
.
.
.
Worth it

- - - - - - - - - - -