civil war

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

✈︎Berlin, Germany

It had been almost two hours since we landed in Berlin. I was in the hotel suite, bored out of my mind. So I texted MJ and Ned.

"Hey kid, suit up, it's happening in a bit, okay?" Dad said, walking to the chair I was seated in. "Okay, did you walk Parker through the plan?" I asked, I know he probably did but I wanted to double check.

On the plane Dad and I discussed our fight, and I apologized for throwing a tantrum. He apologized as well.

"Honey, what do you think I am? A martyr? Of course I told him the plan." He answered. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Judging by your job? Yeah." I replied.

I went to train for a bit until it was time to suit up. I put in the code and felt the leather wrap around my body tightly. Jeez, these suits are tight.

-

𓄇time skip𓄇

I got into position waiting for Spidey and I's queue "Underoos"

Now normally, my father would distract the enemy and waste his time by conversating with said enemy, or by starting a really cheesy monologue. So, it gave me and Spider-Man a bit of time to chat.

Spider-Man and I were united once again. "Black Cat? You're an Avenger?" He said with camera in his hand. "Not exactly, Spidey. Kinda like you except more advanced and versatile." I smirked. "I doubt that kitten." "Don't call me that, asshat."

"Oh so you can call me Spidey, but I can't call you kitten?" I brushed off his question with one of my own. "Why do you have a camera? You know you can't show this to anyone."

"I know, I'm just making a short film for myself, and memories." He explained. I never thought of doing that when I'm on a mission, maybe I will. "How fun." I sarcastically replied.

"Underoos!" I heard.

"That's our queue, Spider-Man. Break a leg, literally." I mumbled the last part to myself.

Spider-Man then jumped off our platform. He shot webs at Cap's shield, then snatched it from his grip landing on a golf cart.

I followed suit by grappling onto a cargo container, then landing on my feet flawlessly.

"Nice job, kids. Real great work." Dad cheered.

"Wait...kids? Black Cat, you're a kid?" Spider-Man questioned.

"Enough questions wall crawler, we've got a situation on our hands." I yelled back.

Spider-Man then proceeded to explain his landing, and how he could've had it better if it weren't for his new suit, then he began rambling and getting off topic, which earned an eye roll from everyone one on Iron Man's team.

"We don't really need to start a conversation." Dad said in annoyance, he was then silent. He greeted Cap as a form of respect to which Cap hastily replied. Then he proceeded to greet everyone.

"Hey Spider-Man why don't you just do us all a favor and wrap this up so the action can begin?" I whispered nearing closer to him.