friends, foes, and frenemies

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

Peter, Ned, MJ, and I were all at the Sanctum Sanctorum, trying to formulate a plan.

Ned hyperactively asked Dr. Strange many questions, many of which he dismissed. "As of now, you have caught none of the multiversal trespassers, so scour the internet, go out searching for them and...Scooby-doo this shit!" Stephen ordered.

MJ scoffed. "You're telling us what to do, even though it was your spell that got screwed up. Meaning that all of this is your mess." The sass!

Dr. Strange tilted his head in offense. "Y'know I know a couple magic words too...One of them being please." MJ rebuked. I love her. I nudged her shoulder and chuckled.

Stephen shrugged. "...Please Scooby-doo this shit. You can work in the undercroft."

-

Ned turned the light switch on and a dingy, sticky, and smelly basement was revealed. This is probably Wong and Stephen's laundry room.

"Hey guys listen about the spell thing—" Peter began.

"Don't worry about it." I smiled. "What? Really?"

"Yeah, I get it. You're just trying to fix things, and maybe just...Run it by us next time, okay? That way, when you're thinking 'Hey, I'm about to do something that could open a flood gate of many universes into our own.' We could help you. Brainstorm something..." I explained.

"Deal." He nodded, smiling. "Ned? MJ?" Peter checked. MJ just shrugged. Ned was evidently gushing. "Oh, Dude. I seriously don't care, it's cool." He brushed it off.

He squealed and ran towards a pilates machine. "Ooh! A torture rack." He examined. "That's a pilates machine." MJ pointed.

"Where's the crypt?" I asked. Peter pointed to it and began directing us towards the gate.

"So, we get the rest of the guys, we zap them, Doctor Dumbledore will send them back. And when we get into MIT, a senior trip, my treat." I explained.

"Wouldn't want that to happen again, otherwise we'll revisit this place." MJ sighed, referring to Mysterio.

We stared at the tentacle man. "Who the hell are these two!?" He asked with attitude. "These are our friends. That's MJ and Ned." I pointed to each one. "Now behave, no ink shooting!" I taunted.

"Hello." Ned smiled. "What was your name again?" Peter asked with his brows furrowed. "Dr. Otto Octavius." He sincerely replied.

There's no way that's his actual real name, right? All of us started laughing manically at the name. Otto just stared back at us, truly bewildered. "Wait, no...Seriously, you're killing me." I panted, holding my laugh. "What's your actual name?" Peter asked, chuckling.

"Oh, is that a dinosaur?" Ned asked, astonished. "Let's get to work people." MJ announced. We all started checking the computer for any seismic activity and checked any news outlets for spotting of any strange creatures.

Peter was washing his dirty suit, but it just wouldn't clean up, he thought about turning it inside out, it had a black and gold color combination; which I liked. "I got one!" Ned announced. "There's a disturbance near a military research facility outside of the city. Witnesses say they saw a monster flying through the air."