really you

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

I had run out of solutions, Nick Fury wasn't available, my boyfriend and partner is quite frankly deceased and I had no chance of fighting of Beck alone with the current state I'm in.

But, I'm going to push myself because that is what will make Peter happy. Happy.

"Ocith, call Happy right now." I demanded. I grew impatient as I listened to beep after beep, anxiously waiting for the other line to answer.

"Y/n, is there something wrong? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Happy, Peter's dead." I gulped anxiously.

"I can be in Berlin, give me an hour." He confirmed.

"Thank you." I quickly replied and hung up.

-
𓄇time skip𓄇

I was on the jet debating whether I should wallow in my own sadness, or give into the trepidation that I'm going to face Beck all alone, to defend my whole class.

My classmates were going to die because of me.

Realization struck me and I plucked up a respectable amount of courage to at least design a new suit.

I opened the compartment hardware room in the back and accessed all the files and drafts on any suit that was logged onto Dad's tech.

"Add a tasing grappling hook, increase the voltage to it's maximum. I want this asshole to pay." I announced.

"Ooh! Laser-shooting sleeves, nice!" I pressed onto the feature which added it onto my suit.

"Increase the claw damage to maximum as well, I'm not letting him go away with a pretty face."

"Increase my night vision, and vision powers too."

"Change the color to an all back suit, no white fur. Silver claws. Add silver accents to my mask. I don't want it to look unfashionable."

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓

(Your hair color will be it's own color

(Your hair color will be it's own color.)

The suit is made of shiny, black nanotech with a turtle-neck collar, silver embellishments, and three silver claw marks on the back of the suit, it comes with clawed gloves, and arm bands. The suit provides a weapon belt for the grappling hook. The sleeves come with extremely sharp silver claws, and black gloves.