mysterio spun the fan

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

We harshly landed into Peter's bedroom, then bolted the windows shut. He took his suit off abruptly, extremely panicked. "Have you been lifting weights?" I suggested, severely impressed.

"Y/n! Focus, this is not the time to fawn!" He commanded. "Got it! Okay, no time to fawn. We need to come up with a plan." I put my fingers to my chin.

"I'm so scared, like so freaking scared. I don't know what's gonna' happen or what I'm gonna' do." Peter panicked. I hastily rushed to his side, cupping his face in my hands. "Hey. Don't give me any of that. You're Peter Parker, you can overcome...Pretty much anything." I comforted him, whilst attaching my forehead to his.

Suddenly, May had burst through the door. "Oh, sorry!" Peter and I quickly rushed after her. "It's not what it looks like!" We yelled in unison. May scolded Peter about his current state, while I saw Happy lurking behind the doorway.

"Are you okay?" I mouthed. He looked at May in disappointment. "We broke up." He sheepishly admitted. "I'm sorry Hap, but you'll be okay." I shrugged, trying to comfort him. May was cornered and frankly embarrassed.

She tried leaving our presence, but we both chased after her; we needed to tell her what just happened.

"I actually was going to talk to you about your relationship, I thought you guys were such a handsome couple, in fact." Peter rushed May to the living room.

"Oh god, what is he doing?" Happy sighed, clearly discombobulated. "I don't know but it's definitely getting us nowhere. We need to tell you something Happy." I said as I sat him down.

Someone had run the doorbell and tried to get into the door that was left ajar, but I shut it immediately.

I quickly rushed to all the other windows, shutting them, and rolling the blinds down, while still hearing commotion just from under his building.

Peter couldn't utter a word out before May and Happy both had their eyes glued to the TV. Happy looked at me. "They're here right now?" I nodded. "It's out." Peter's heartbeat was irregular. "They know, everyone knows."

"Maybe it's not so bad." Peter shrugged. I scoffed and lifted up one of the blinds. "We need to do something about this!" I exclaimed.

-
𓄇time skip𓄇

For hours, we couldn't do anything but sit in the living room, with our eyes glued to the TV. We had no plan, because no one had moved yet, so we assumed if we just ignored it, then people would forget about it too, but our hypothesis was a bit inaccurate.

3 loud, disturbing knocks erupted from the door of the apartment. "Federal Agents! Open up!" A man yelled.

"Both of you, stay right there!" May commanded, speeding to the door. May tried stalling them, but the law always wins, am I right?

They came in unwelcome, and searched through the apartment, taking everything, then taking us to the station as well. We were minors, they can't do that. You also can't be a CEO at 17 but here we are.

-
𓄇time skip𓄇

The feds had taken us in for questioning, but I wasn't going to answer anything without Pepper by my side or a lawyer, for that matter.