romance in europe

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

✈︎Prague, Czech Republic

"How could you have done this, Y/n? You let Nick hijack our trip and endanger our friends!" Peter lectured me.

"Might I remind you that we're both Avengers who's duties are to keep people safe from ANY dangers!?" I defended.

Currently, Peter was angry because I changed our school's trip destination to Prague, instead of Paris.

He had a right to be mad, but my reason was more vital. Not that his argument wasn't valid, it's just that this is more important.

"Look, we were all promised a break for this summer. If something happened S.H.I.E.L.D. would take care of it and they don't seem to be doing that much." He remarked.

"Peter, things like these don't strike on office hours, of course this would happen while we are off guard. I understand that you're angry and I'm sorry. But I'm fighting this elemental whether you're coming or not." I stated.

Although, I wasn't very sure I could do this alone. It was literally a fire monster and I was just a small human-cat hybrid, what damage can I inflict?

"I just—I just wish you would've negotiated this with me instead of just making the decision." He sighed.

"Well, I'm sorry but when it comes down to this, I'm always going to consider safety first. It's better like this, this way we can both live to see another day; with each other." I explained.

"But, I just wanted to put us first for once." He whispered.

I caressed his face in response. "I know."

"No, you don't! Because if you did we wouldn't be having this argument right now." He exclaimed.

"Excuse me? Argument? Just because we don't agree on something doesn't mean that you can throw the word 'Conversation' out of the window." I tempted.

"It sure as hell feels like it because lately it feels like I'm not even a part of this relationship! You make decisions without me and treat me like I'll agree with everything but I wont." He remarked.

"Sorry that I want us to stay safe, Pete. No really, I'm sorry that I'm just doing my job." I finally said and left the suite with a slam on the door.

I needed to leave, the whole atmosphere in there, Peter's disappointed face.

I didn't know who I was more angry at, Peter or myself.

-
𓄇time skip𓄇

"What's the plan, kiddos?" Fury asked.

"I will be in the cathedral tower, keeping watch for the fire monster, then radio you guys and move in with Mr. Beck." Peter answered.

"Stark?"

"Keep watch, try to get as many hits as possible, and distract it." I answered firmly.

"Listen guys, the best shot we have is to stop it here no matter what the cost, move it away from civilians if you can, but most importantly keep it away from metal." Advised Mysterio.