Chapter 3

♡:]♡

𝑄𝑢𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Schlatt looks up, and disappears at the voice. I turn around to see a familiar small shape. 

"Hello, Tubbo." The small president stood shocked in the doorway. "Haven't seen you in a while. How are you? After, you know, Tommy's exile?" Tubbo's expression doesn't change. 

"You were talking to no one." Now its my turn to be shocked. I feel a hand on my shoulder, and see Schlatt there. 

"Why can't he see you?" I whisper to the ram. 

"Can't hear or see me, because he wasn't close enough to me, unlike most of the people on this cursed server were close with Wilbur. I also don't want him to." I nod my head, then turn back to the kid. He looks shocked at how detailed this place is.

"Did you build this place?" I nod. He steps down onto the floor, and starts to walk around before I stop him. Its sad that I barely have to look down to see him. 

"We should get going, Tubbo." He gives a slight nod before heading back up the staircase. His little horns and tail have really grown in. Schlatt grabs my hand, and I turn toward him. 

"Please don't leave." I sigh. No one knows how clingy he was. Not unlike Tubbo, in that way. 

"I'll be back. I promise." He nods. He places small kiss on my forehead before heading to a different part of the cave. I turn back, and follow Tubbo. Back into my new life. Back to the place I don't want to be.

♡:]♡

𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑙 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Quackity hasn't been home in a while. Sapnap went out with Fundy around an hour ago. I wonder where he is. My newly painted nails glitter in the fairy lights that line our home. Purple with swirls. The door opens, and in comes my beanie wearing fiancé. Quackity flops onto the couch next to me, and plays with the two rings on his finger. 

"Hello!" 

"Hola." The room is silent while I examine my nails. 

"Do they look good?" Quackity looks up from his rings and gives me a confused look. "My nails." 

"They look fine. I think I'm gonna go to sleep. I'm tired." I shrug. He's been really tired lately. 

"How's your face?" 

"Do not roast me Karl." I laugh. I guess I was setting him up for a roast. 

"I mean't where Techno cut you."

"Fine. I'm going to be upstairs." He gets up and quickly walks into his room. Weird. He seems so different now. Distant. I hope he's okay. Where is Sapnap? He's been gone for so long... There's a crash from upstairs. 

"Quackity!" I shout running into the room. He is laying on the floor. He seemed to of crashed. I pick up the smaller man. I have to get him to the hospital.

♡:]♡

𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑘𝑖 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I was thinking of leaving soon. We had a few minor injuries today, but nothing big. Bad had left when Skeppy came in with a few cuts on his face, and Eret was checking stock. The hospital wasn't very big. A one story building with a few rooms, but that's about it. I was putting on my coat when Karl came bursting through the door carrying a very clearly unconscious Quackity. 

"Please help! He passed out!" I stand motionless, in shock of the desperation in Karl's voice. Eret breaks me out of my state by taking Quackity out of his fiancés' arms. She takes him to a room, placing him on the examination bed, before leaving for a medicine. Karl sits in the waiting area while we work. We find he passed out because of exhaustion. Once we do what we can, Eret goes to take Karl home. Quackity has to stay here for a bit in order to recover. I hear the door close, and decide to sit in the chair beside Quackity's bed. I am drifting off to sleep when I hear a whisper.

"Nikki?" I recognize Quackity's voice. I open my eyes, and see him sitting up on the bed he was placed on. 

"Yes?" I don't whisper, so my voice echoes through the room. It may be high and small, but it carries in the empty building.

"Have you ever... missed Wilbur?" I'm surprised by his question. Wilbur and I were extremely close, but I don't understand his interest.

"Everyday. Wouldn't you if you lost your best friend?" Quackity nods. He seems nervous, which is unusual for him. 

"If he could come back, not as Ghostbur, would you try to bring him back?" I nod, hesitating slightly. Why is he asking me this? "Well... Can I tell you a secret?" I nod again. "I saw Schlatt." I sigh.

"Really?" The pain killers we gave him must of made him delusional. "When?" 

"Earlier today." 

"Can you tell me exactly what happened?" He nods. I motion for him to start his story, even if it isn't true and just a figment of his imagination mixed with drug delusions. 

"I got a note saying to follow coordinates to a place. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a joke, so I went and talked with Fundy, who at the time was letting Phil go. I yelled at him for a bit before heading to cords in the book that Schlatt gave me. I found him in the cave." 

"Do you have the book?" 

"Mhm!" Quackity hands me a book. It's probably fake, so I read it. 

"Oh my god..." 

♡:]♡

:}