Chapter 4

A New Empire, in the middle of Chapter 6 -7 :}

♡:]♡

𝐽𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑡 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Where. Is. He. He said he would be here. Stupid slut. {Please don't attack me. I asked my friend what I should call Quackity, since I didn't want it to be just "bitch" and she wrote this. Please don't attack me.}

I'm searching through caves for gold. Nothing of use yet. I come across Tommy with Technoblade and some weird black and white guy. They seem to be hunting for cobblestone. I decide to mess with them by picking up the cobblestone that dropped. 

"God damn it!" Tommy yells. I laugh, and Techno freezed. He wasn't close enough to me to be able to see me, but he can hear me. I decide to freak him out.

"The Antarctic Empire was such a fun place, wasn't it?" Techno's eyes go wide. I can hear what the voices would be saying. 

"Schlatt?" 

"He's dead!" 

"Kill Tommy!" 

"Protect Ranboo!"

"Find him"

"E"

"I... need to go get something." Techno says, going back the way their make shift cave began. Tommy shrugs, and continues to mine, and since Tommy is a bitch, I follow Techno. He walks by Fundy and Sapnap, who are arguing. Sapnap is on fire and Fundy's tail is bristled. I laugh at them, and Techno freezes again. 

"Sapnap, Fundy, stop arguing. Mine cobblestone." Techno keeps walking, and I'm about to follow when I spot Sapnap with a gold sword. Techno looks back, and his eyes go wide. 

Sapnap is on the floor, and from his point of view, it probably looks like a golden sword is floating. I dump a water bucket on Sapnap's head before walking over to Techno. 

"He was annoying. Let's go." Techno opens his mouth as if to say something, but he doesn't. Instead I hear an annoying voice I would much rather forget.

"Schlatt! Where are you! I know I heard you!" I roll my eyes, walking toward the fox hybrid. 

"Fundy, shut the fuck up." He freezes, his tail fluffing. I give a small chuckle before walking towards Techno again. 

"Come on Techno. We have a lot of things to talk about." Techno nods, and walks out of the cave. I can still hear the Fundy screaming at me to come back when I see the sunlight. I don't dare step into it. Unlike Ghostbur, I can't be in sunlight. Techno takes off his royal gown, showing the clothes normally hidden by it. 

"It's too hot here." He says simply. I nod, then realize he can't see me. 

"Do you mind putting up your cape so I can sit beside you?" Techno nods, making a sort of canopy at the entrance of the cave. I walk underneath it, sitting next to the piglin hybrid. 

"If I'm being completely honest, I miss the Antarctic Empire. I miss all the friends I made there. I miss the cold. That's part of the reason I chose a snow biome for my home." I laugh slightly. 

"I made most of my riches there. Schlatt coin was a fun company." Techno smiles slightly. "Do you hate me?" Techno shows no emotion change, but the silence that protrudes from his body changes tone. 

"You are the very embodiment of a person of power gone corrupt. Everything I stand against. The only reason why I shouldn't hate you is..." Techno trails off, and I feel a pain in my chest. After effects of having a heart attack, I would guess. But this feeling is different from that one.. This feels like when I saw Quackity with Sapnap and Karl. Stupid 'fiancé's'. 

"They don't appreciate him. I would kill them if I could. Sapnap and Karl already have eachother. Why would they want another? That makes him less important. He deserves everyone's attention. No. He deserves my attention." Techno seems very surprised.

"Quackity? Are you talking about him?" Now it's my turn to be surprised. I didn't know I was talking. 

"Uh... yeah. I guess I just... miss him. Death is lonely with a guy you hate and some guy who always plays Mexican music." Techno nods, as if he understands. "What is this place?" 

"Pog Island. Tommy's nation." 

"Ugh. I hate that kid. Too loud. He doesn't deserve to be friends with my Tubbo." Techno looks at me weird, and I shrug. "I'm protective of the kid." 

"You said your Tubbo as if he belonged to you. He was only your assistant." I almost laugh. I forget the only person I told about my son was Quackity, and I only recently realized Tubbo was my son. 

"Don't mind it, Techno. I just wonder why Tubbo keeps his hair so fluffy. Is he hiding something?" I know I distilled a sliver of doubt inside Techno's mind. It's so easy to manipulate people sometimes. That's why I understand Dream. "Bye Techno!" I walk back into the cave, disappearing in the darkness.

♡:]♡

Techno and Schlatt have history. I wonder who else Schlatt knows...