A/N

Hello readers! This has been discontinued until further notice due to lack of motivation and I have no idea what to do with the plot. I'd recommend reading A New Empire's chapter 22 if you need to know what happened. I will be making a sequel to A New Empire that will have Jschlackity things in it, if you want it. 

"Blood pools at Tommy's arms, and I see Eret's eyes go wide. He pushes George off, who seems offended then looks at Tommy and horror crosses his face. 'Tommy! Can you hear me?' Eret says, picking Tommy's weak body up and putting it into a sit position. He nods and turns his head towards where Quackity just was. His eyes glance towards me and find Q encasing me in a hug, which I dont return. 

'You bitch.' Eret says, getting up and walking towards my husband and I. I push Quackity behind me, and he hugs me tighter.

'Schlatt. Get out of the way.'

'No. This is my husband.' Sapnap and Karl show up out of nowhere.

'What did you do, you manipulative bitch?' I roll my eyes, and move out of the way for Quackity to talk with them instead.

'I'm not dealing with your old fiancé's.' I whisper to him. Quackity gives me a look and I shrug.

'Karl, Sap, he didn't manipulate me. You just didnt... how do I put this... satisfy me?' Quackity turns to me for confirmation and I nod.

'So you just don't love us anymore?' Karl asks, tears forming hin his eyes.

'Platonically, I love you both, but Schlatt is my husband.'

'Who abused you.' Sapnap points out, staring at me. I growl at him, and he looks away.

'When he is drunk. He doesn't drink anymore.' "

- A New Empire, Chapter 22

Basically a happy ending.