Gone

"Sparrow you can't fight them by yourself," Steve said as she saw Peter laying on the ground.

Even if he wasn't hers biologically he was her son. She wasn't going to let them hurt him like he did her.

"You are really going to let him tell you what to do? You are as weak as your parents were. You know they died in a simple misssion, I know you won't save all of your children. You can't because you are the worst mother in history! Kill her!" He ordered as stev hit some of the men with a table and she started slashing threw the small army. Steve joined in while an agent took Peter and tied him up.

"Steve they are taking Peter!" Sparrow screamed as the big burly man grabbed her and threw her into Steve hard knocking them both down.

"I am taking everything from you! You disobeyed orders! Hydra will rule!" He yelled as Sparrow gut up and tossed down her sword.

"I will never let you rule!" She yelled as as ine of the gun men tried killing her but she she broke his neck and took his gun. She shot the leader but he didnt flinch.

"You think a gun can kill me?!" He yelled.

"No but this will!" Steve grabbed her sword and stabbed him with it. He fell to his knees and smiled.

"Sparrow blackrose you will die and I will laugh when you see your son watch you die!" He laughed as she snapped his neck.

"I will die when I am good and ready to," she hissed as Peter was now long gone.

"They are going to use him as bait," Steve said as she went to his car and took off her dress. She was weaing spandex shorts and a black sports bra. She changed into her battle cloths and grabbed her wepons as Steve grabbed his sheild.

"I know. No matter what, we are bringing that boy home. I dont care how many I have to kill we will bring him home," she said as Steve nodded.

"We should split up to cover more ground," Steve said as she shouck her head.

"No they could take us out easer if we are apart. We need to get to Tony quickly. Peter would want us to save pepper and the baby," Sparrow said as Steve was not about to argue with that. Peper was defenceless and the unborn childs death would distroy Tony and everyone else.

"Happy birthday Peper," Tony smiled as we're sitting at a table in there favorit resteront.

"I must say you did a good job, if I wasn't seven months pregnant i would jump yoir bones," she chuckled as Tony smerked.

"Well i think you are still extremely...." He paused seeing a lazer dot on her neck.

"Get down!" Tony yelled as as gun fire rang out and Tony wqs able to cover Peper and made her get under the table.

"Jarvis I need my suit!" He called but Jarvis didn't answer.

"What is going on?!" Peper yelled as horror filled her whole body.

"Oh Tony! Here Tony, Tony, Tony! We killed your mommy and that blond Steve! You remember Sparrow right? Well we are here to kill you oh and your baby to cant forget that. No stragglers left alive," a lady chuckled as fire came out of her hands.

"Its hydra, they killed Sparrow and Steve. No," Peper cried as the lady looked around a bit.

"I guess we are going to have to burn this place down to the ground. This is the 22ed floor right?" She chuckled as a bullet went right threw her skull.

"So much for us dying," Sparrow hissed as Steve took out the plain with his sheild.

"Steve get the Peper to safety, Tony you should be able to call your suit now," sparrow said as the last four men had there guns pointed at her.

"Sparrow I am not leaving you here!" Steve hissed.

"You aren't leaving me, you are helping me split these guys up there are more on the ground waiting for us," she informed as they started firing but she took them out by throwing a large table at them.

Steve and Peper took the elevator while Tony and Sparrow took the stairs.

"Do you know where everyone else is?!" Tony asked as his suit started to fly to him down the stair well.

"I do, next we have to get Bucky he is the closest then Nat and Clint. Banner is fishing so he will be on the water.

"He hates fishing!" Tony growled.

"I suggested it today he try it. Tony may needs a hospital. Peter got taken and they must have been waiting for him but may was there,"

"Peter got taken?!" Tony said shocked. They stopped close to the exit and she sighed.

"I tried to get him back but we were out numbered and by the time we were able to kill most of them Peter was gone. He wasnt in his suit so he should be better off in the long run. We will get him back Tony, but not right now. I need a hydra agent alive to interstate. All of them must know where they took him," she said as Tony clunched his fists.

"Fine, let's go," Tony said as a loud explosion knocked both of them to the ground.

"Peper!" Tony yelled.

"She's fine!" Anthony yelled as a car sped away.

"Anthony get away from here now!" Sparrow ordered as she got up weakly.

"No can do Sparrow!"  said as an arrow impailed a hydra operative.

"We need to go to Bucky! If they find him they might turn him!" Sparrow yelled as she quickly as she started to run die the city streets looking for Bucky.

They were all seprated. How could she let this happen? It was her job to keep them together and she failed everyone and put them at risk. Saw hydra operatives at a bar and quickly sliced them to shreds before going in.

"James! James?!" She yelled as he was hiding behind a table with a young mother and a small child who was crying.

"I'm fine we need to get these to out of here now," bucky said as the little girl started crying harder.

"I want my daddy! Mommy!" She cried as the mother huged her tightly.

"Hey, hey you will be alright. I promise you that you will be alright," Sparrow said softly as a fire ball hit her back.

"You think they are going to be okay?" A man laughed as Sparrow grunted in pain and noticed the table wasn't going to last if it got set on fire. Bullet holes covered it and terror written on the tree peoples faces made her scared.

"Mommy!" The girl cried as the man laughed.

"I will rip your hart out little girl!" He yelled as she screamed.

Sparrow punched him in the face hard then grabbed his hands to prevent him from hitting them.

"Get them out James!" She yelled as her gloves were starting to burn.

"Come on lets go!" Bucky yelled as he picked up the girl and started to head outside but a hydra agent with a mashine gun was getting ready to kill them. Time stoped as bucky turned around to get ready for the bullets. Fire was burning threw her sleves now as well as her gloves. She was about to toss the man that she was fighting on top of the other guy when Steve's shield hit the guy knocking him out.

"Sparrow!" Steve yelled as she quickly head butted the guy then snapped his neck.

"Get of here now," bucky said as Sparrow took off her gloves and sighed a bit.

"Peters gone James, I couldn't save him, tony is going to May right now," Sparrow said weakly.

"Sparrow?!" Bucky said as she fell to her knees.

She was bleeding and didnt know she got stabed, she didn't feel it. She passed out from blood loss.