Beauty

Sparrow was stading in just a white tank top and black shorts and she was looking at all of her a scars of her body.  Nat asked her to go dress shopping with her since wanda was out on a mission. But since  Sparrow had things that only showed off her scars she honestly didnt want to go. She was worried of scarring people but mostly kids, getting stared at like a circus animal. She finnaly had enough and turned it around. She wanted to go out but she could hide all of her scars, some were so bad that it was not just a diffeent color but she could feel them poping up from her skin.

"Hey Sparrow are your ready to go?" Nat asked as Sparrow smiled a really weak smile.

"I'm sorry Nat but I can't go i will scare people and I want you to have fun," she said as Nat saw the sadness in her eyes.

"You wont scare people Sparrow," Nat said as she paused.

"If I freak out if there are to many people I might try to kill someone and my scars will defently scare people," she said as she looked at her body.

She had so many it was like she was Frankensteins monster and there was no way to fix it. At least Bucky didn't suffer from this that made her a tad bit happer. She was also happy that Tony and the others didnt have suffer like she did.

"Come on please, you havent seen what New York looks like now, please," she begged.

"Maybe some other time, peter might want to go. He really wants to go out but not by himself," Sparrow said as nat sighed.

"Okay, see you later Sparrow," Nat said as she was going to go to the boys for help.

She trusted Bucky, Steve, Tony, and Peter alot since two of them she clamed as her children and the other two were about her age and were the ones who dug threw the files she colected and found out what she did over the years.

Steve and Bucky were sitting in the living room waiting for nat and Sparrow. It was more of a surprise than anything since the guys both knew how much going out would be a huge change and step forward in her healing process and they wanted to be there for her and so did Peter who honestly didnt want to go shoping but he wanted to be there for her to do he suggested that he could go because he was bord.

"Well i cant make her go out," Nat sighed.

"She won't go out? I thought she would want to," Bucky said.

"Well she did until she saw her scars, she doesn't want to scare people," nat sighed.

"I got this," Steve said as Bucky smerked.

"Go get her tiger!" Bucky chuckled.

"What's going on?" Nat asked.

"Bucky not a word!" Steve said as he went to go get Sparrow.

"Hey Sparrow," Steve said as he saw her standing in front of the mirror looking at her scars again.

"Hey," she said as she quickly turned the mirror around, "need anything?"

"No, just wanted to swing by. Are you okay?" Steve asked softly as she was getting really self concuses and he color see it written all over her face and how he held her body.

"Nat wants me to go shopping with her but i dont think i actully have it in me i mean I look like Frankensteins monster, " she sighed as she took off her tank top and Steve blushed as she was changing right in front of him with no fear at all.

"You dont look like a monster Sparrow, you are really beautiful and I know its hard to see that some days because those scars remind you of the past but those scars are not your fault. How come you can change in front of me and yet you are worried about the people that don't matter? It doesn't matter what they think, if they stare so what it's just because your beautiful," Steve said as she put a short sleeve shirt on. 

"I can change in front of you because I'm used to you and Bucky being around me and neither of you would think of me in a sexual way. How ever i would bever change infront of Tony and Peter necause i think of them as my children,"she said as she she went to grab some pants.

No! Come on Steve stay cool, she is just changing... Right in front of you. No stop! She trusts you and if you get a small surpize you will never be able to live that down. Oh dear God! He thought as she went to the bathroom to change her pants but he could imagine and that was bad.

"I need a very cold Shower," he sighed as he really did like her. He had fallen for the deadlyest HYDRA experment ever created, how?  Her kindness and streghth and her eyes. Those eyes did something to him.

"Why a cold shower?" Sparrow asked as she had her shorts in her hands.

"To wake me up... I didnt sleep good," Steve lied.

"Use mine, I got to talk to Tony to see if i can teach Peter how to drive soon. To be honest his Aunt should have taught him already i learned how to drive when I was ten," she said as she as Steve smiled a bit.

"Do you still want to go shopping?" Steve asked.

"Only if your going," she joked knowing he wouldnt go.

"Okay," he said as sbe froze in shock.

"Okay...?" She asked.

"Yeah we will meet you down stairs and you look beautiful by the way," he said as he left and she paused.

She hadnt been called beautiful in years. Ever since she started sleeping with those guys and she didnt know how to feel about it. She was happy but also scared, what if he developed feelings for her. She wasnt planning on datting anyone ever just because her back ground was so bad she knew no one would ever want to be apart of it but what if he did?