Show No Fear

"Where is the Black Rose at?" Asked nick, confused as Steve, Bucky, Wanda, and Pietro, and nat was there as well.

"She isn't in no condition to fight; she lost her baby and her brother. If she fights, we might not get her back," Wanda said.

"I don't care," a man's voice said as nick sighed as one of the higher-ups was there.

Dressed in his fancy suit and tie, and he slicked back his hair as he showed himself.

"Director Jackson, what do we owe the pleasure of meeting you here?" Steve asked.

"Why are you all here and not the bioweapon?" He asked

"She is not a weapon; she is a living, breathing human being that has a big heart and is carrying. She can't fight because she is suffering from mental breaks and PTSD; also, she is grieving over her dead family since she never got to do that," Steve informed.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"Somewhere safe, " Bucky informed.

"Bring her out, this is a test we are sending her into a very hydra infested area, and we need it taken care of, " he informed.

"Didn't you hear a word they said?! She lost her family!" Wanda yelled angrily.

"Everybody dies someday now bring her out, or we will do this by force, " he informed

"We are taking her place," Nat said.

"Im sorry, but she has to prove that she is on our side, so we need her now; otherwise, we are going to take her and get information out of her the hard way," he said as he started to dial a number on his phone.

"Dont mess with us; she may not be one of us by law or by a rule, but she has been thrown enough, and I, for one, won't let you touch her," Pietro said.

"Agreed," Wanda said as she ripped the phone out of hand and took it.

"Do the mission yourself," Nat said as she picked up her bag and left.

"You're making a big mistake!" He yelled.

"No, I dont think so, family is essential to her, and it is for the rest of us to. She has no one left; tell me how you feel when your family gets murdered right in front of you, then we will talk," she said as she left and went back to base.

"We are going, and that's final," Steve said as the director chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Wanda asked.

"You all don't know who you're dealing with; as we speak, 57 armed soldiers are going to the avenger headquarters, and they are going to take her dead or alive. You wanted to play, let's play," he said as terror filled the avenger's ears.

"Dear God, tonys there if she thinks they are after him," Bucky said.

"She will kill them all," Steve said; they quickly headed back to headquarters.

"Tony, lock every dumb door or do whatever you do! The director of the American Sheild wants Sparrow to fight! She is a high valued target, and they are going to do whatever it takes to make her fight!" Steve yelled as he called him.

"They wouldn't do that, Steve, they know who she is right; she will kill all of those guys if they come in..." Tony said as he froze.

"I think that's the point! If they can prove she violent, then they can say she is still part of HYDRA, so they can take her and do whatever they want with her. She has been alive longer than any agent at the hydra, so who knows what she knows," bucky said; he took the phone from Steve.

"I'll take care of it; just make sure you get here fast; if she snaps again, I dont think I will be able to stop her," Tony said as peter was in the building.

Sparrow was with him, and she was attempting to help him with his homework.

"When did they start putting letters with numbers?" She asked as she was confused.

"I dont know, really, so you are a hundred and twenty years old!" Peter asked, shocked.

"Indeed I am, Tony, what's wrong?" She asked as Tony's face drained of color.

"Peter came over... And she is with him right now," Tony said; horror went across their faces.

"Get him out now!" Steve yelled as Sparrow now had a feeling something was wrong.

"Peter comes with me now," she said as she quickly closed all of his school stuff and put it back in his bag.

"Sparrow, what's going on?" He asked as she grabbed him and took him to the elevator.

"Trouble, now dont move unless one of the avengers or me get you," she explained.

"Tony im taking him to the Lab!" She yelled as she quickly put him in the lab and made him hide in one of the closets. She closed the lab doors and saw several armed soldiers coming her way.

"No weapons, no problem," she said as she took a pipe off the wall and quickly started to take them down. Gunfire rang out as they tried to get her, but she promptly disarmed them and knocked them out.

"Sparrow!" Steve yelled as she took out soldiers left and right and slowly hitting harder as her mother instinct started to kick in.

Once the last one was down, she grabbed Steve and pinned him against the wall after. She lifted him a bit, and he stared into her eyes as she threatened to kill him right then and there.

"Sparrow, put him down!" Nat yelled as she looked at all the bodies on the ground.

"Nat there okay, she didn't kill them," Bucky said as he started to check them.

"Sparrow put steve down. He didn't hurt you," Wanda said as she didn't want to have to use her magic on her.

"Guys put your guns down now; she is confused about who the enemy is; hide your guns, and she will put me down," Steve said as he kept his eyes on hers.

Bucky quickly put his guns away, and so did nat, but she didn't put him down. It was the strangest sight; it was like she was trying to kill him just by looking at him. But Steve wasn't afraid of her, and he wasn't going to show fear. Her facial expressions changed as she searched his face for any signs of anxiety, but there was none. It confused her slammed him against the wall a tad harder than the first time, time.

"Get Tony," Bucky said as nat slowly went to the elevator.

"Don't it's okay, she wants me to be afraid of her," Steve said as he kept looking at her, and after giving him an odd look, she put him down slowly and looked at the other avengers oddly.

"Arent you supposed to be on a mission?" She asked as she looked at them, confused.

"What the hell, she reset herself," Bucky said as Nat smiled.

"What I do not understand?" She said as Wanda paused.

"Do you know who Peter is?" She asked.

"Who's Peter?" She asked as she looked at Steve and then at the bodies.

"What happened?" She asked as they started to get up.

"Nothing important," go upstairs to tony, and we will explain everything," Steve said.

"Okay, how did I even get here?" She asked.

"What is the last thing you remember?" Nat asked.

"I was telling steve I was going to go on the mission as a last resort," she said as she was perplexed.

"That was over three hours ago," Steve said.

"Sparrow, your reset yourself," Wanda said as she looked around at all the people lying on the ground in pain.

She didn't kill any of them. For once, she didn't take a life.