𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣

Staring into the others eyes for a few seconds they slowly scooted away from each other again.

"Please believe me." Yoongi begged.

"I do, Hyung."

"So that's why your eyes are shining so beautifully?"

Jimin didn't know how to respond. Was he supposed to just straight up tell the elder "Yes, that's exactly why" or "Thank you?"

Instead Yoongi tried to kill off the awkward moment and asked the younger if he can still make it up to him.

Jimin nodded in response.

"We could still play something before you leave, Hyung."

"Sure, Jimin. What do you want to play?"

The small boy jumped off the sofa, quickly got his nintendo switch which he recently bought and held it right into the others' face.

When he nodded in agreement he took off the two controllers on the side and handed Yoongi one over.

"Can we race, Jimin-ah?"

"Okay but I'll come in first."

After hours and hours of playing it was now 8pm, as Yoongi checked the time he was surpised at how quickly time passes by with people that mean the most to you.

When he wanted to tell Jimin that he was leaving he noticed that the younger fell asleep. His hair have gotten all messy and his lips were parted which made him look even cuter.

Yoongi decided on bringing the other to bed, tucking him in so there he was picking up the younger who was actually very light.

After finishing tucking in his somewhat baby he took out his phone to capture this moment, this can not be forgotten. Never.

He closed the blinds and bedroom door to then directly head out. He tried to be as quiet as possible.

There the elder was, walking home while staring at his phone to see the adorable picture he just took.

That was until he ran into someone and almost dropped his phone.

"What the fuck man, are you blind?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention." Yoongi bowed.

"Fuck that." the stranger took his phone looking at the picture closely when he continued "This is why you couldn't pay attention? Fucking bullshit, raise your standards. Why does he look so female? Fag-"

Before he could continue Yoongi punched him in the face pushing him against a wall.

"Oh my, will you shut that ugly mouth of yours, like ever? Did you look at yourself in the mirror? I don't think so. He's a literal angel, the most beautiful person alive so you better watch your words, old man." Yoongi was mad. Very mad. Nobody was gonna talk shit about the small boy.

"O-okay man, chill."

Yoongi ripped his phone out of the mans hand holding it right infront of his face.

"Apologize."

"What?"

Yoongi wanted to embarass the man, making him apologize to a picture would hopefully teach him to shut the hell up.

"I said fucking apologize." he shoved the phone even more in the others face.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"Good. Now scram and never do this shit again unless you want to see me again."

The man ran, faster than he thought he was able to.

Yoongi on the other hand knew well they would've never seen each other again but either way he went home with a satisfied feeling.

Finally arriving at home he sent Jimin the picture he took.

yoonieee 💖

sleep well, park jimin

you are very beautiful.