𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡

"Hi Yoonie..again!
I apologize for Jungkook."

"It's okay, don't you worry."

"Thanks, Hyung.
What did you do to get him so
jungshook?"

"Oh nothing."

Jimin was confused. Jungkook being jungshook meant a lot, he would normally only be shocked by his own thoughts, nobody else ever saw him making that face because of others so what the hell did he say?

"I called because I wanted to
talk to you"

"Is there any specific reason why?"

"Nope."

"Well, as you noticed I'm at
Jungkooks house so could I call you back later?"

"Of course. If it'll be in an hour I'll agree for a videocall."

"WHAT?"

Jimin quickly shut his mouth.

"I um mean. Really?"

"Excited?"

"Me? I think you are!"

"Of course. Well I don't wanna steal any of your precious time anymore. See you in an hour- or not? Byee~"

"Uh- Byee!"

Yoongi hung up when Jimin put his phone down on the table again, exhaling in relief.

When he looked up he got Taekook staring at him like they have high expectations.

"And?" Tae asked.

"Well, I'll already go in about 40 minutes if that's okay."

"Awhh.." he whined.

Jungkooked then grinned at the older trying to tell him somehow that he knows what's up but Jimin just shook his head signalising him to keep shut.

"Yah! What are you two doing?"

"Alright, if Jungkook already figured out I might as well tell my soulmate. The whole thing."

They sat down together, Jungkook turning off the tv and putting the remote back into a shelf.

"I just texted him some time because he seemed..interesting? I don't know exactly what it was but I just did it."

Taehyung nodded trying to show that he understands so far.

"We got to know each other a bit more and I now even gave him my number. It also turned out that he knows Namjoon and Jinnie-Hyung so I met them yesterday to find out more, I'm sorry I couldn't come!"

Jungkook joined in "It's okay,Hyung but doesn't it mean that he lives around somewhere?"

"Oh! You're right I didn't even think about that-"

Tae then cut him off. "So you didn't meet yet?"

Jimin shook his head when Taehyung continued.

"Okay well, there's still enough time for that but if you fall for him and he's breaking your heart I'll beat his ass and kick him to a whole different country."

Jimin giggled holding a hand infront of his mouth.

"It's okay but thank you. I love you two a bunch!"

"We love you too!" they said in sync.

"But you're leaving earlier for him too,huh?" Jungkook asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

Jimin blushed. "Yes, he said he'll have a videocall with me if I'm calling in an hour!"

Jungkook started to joke around then.
"Ah, we see. Go for it! Unless it's a 60 year old pedophile.."

Jimin hit the younger slightly on the shoulder.

"Ouch!"

"Yah, I didn't even hit you hardly!".

After this the 40 minutes were over already, crazy how quickly time passes by..

"Oh look at the time! I'll leave then."

So he hugged the two younger and left with waving them goodbye, quickly getting into the car.

As he got home he directly headed home just calling "Hello" in case his mother was home.

He fixed his hair and even changed so he then could finally call Yoongi.

He pressed on Call when the other quickly picked up.

"Just on time, hm?"

"Oh dear Namjesus.." Jimin whispered.