𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Time skip
_____

"You couldn't know, please don't put the blame on you there's just sickheaded people out there."

"I know, Jimin. It's just easier said than done."

That's when Jimin had enough and pulled Yoongi to himself and smashed their lips together.

"Don't."

Another Kiss.

"Blame."

And another one.

"Yourself."

The last kiss, which left Yoongi somewhat speechless.

"Okay, Park Jimin."

Now Yoongi was the one kissing Jimin as he placed his hands gently on Jimin's small waist.

After a bit they took a break and just put their foreheads together, closing their eyes.

They stayed like this for a bit until Yoongi spoke up again.

"Let's go on a date next week, Jimin."

"Okay."

"What do you think about Min's café?"

Jimin just giggled, he knew well whose café this was, he has just never been there.

"Sounds good to me. Should I dress up?"

"If you like, it's just my café."

"That's the point, silly."

"You look good in everything anyway."

A few hours have passed until now and they were playing games together in Jimin's room, having the time of their life.

Jimin accidently used the wrong weapon which followed to Yoongi easily winning.

(In the soop reference <3)

Jimin lifted a pillow and threw it single handed at the elder which cause a chuckle to escape Yoongi's lips.

"Wow, what a naughty boy you are raging at me because you lost."

Yoongi playfully spanked Jimin a few times which had Jimin burst out laughing.

"I love spending time with you, Yoongi."

"So do I, I usually hate being around others for too long and normally my social battery would run out but with you it's..different? I could be with you every single second for the rest of my life and I'd enjoy it to the fullest."

Jimin sat back down on the bed and patted next to him, signalising for Yoongi to sit down aswell.

As soon as he seated himself Jimin practically jumped on him, wrapping und arms around the elder throwing him on the bed.

"I don't know if it's too early to say this but I love you, Yoongi. I truly do."

Jimin watched him smiled at the comment, he didn't expect for Yoongi to respond now knowing they weren't together yet.

But as Yoongi's eyes sparkled and grew wide after his words he knew that Yoongi loved him just as much.

Words weren't needed, you would look into the other's eye and knew in a heartbeat what you feel towards each other.