𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨

Goodbye, I'm officially passing away on the spot my friends. ⚰
______

Jimin was panicked,what could it be that Yoongi was talking about?

Did he do anything wrong? Or did Yoongi just realize he doesn't like the younger that way?

"Jimin, are you listening?"

" Uh, yes Hyung."

"I'm sorry once again,I was going to ask you today if we can meet tomorrow but I honestly worked my ass off for it to the just fall asleep."
Yoongi pouted which was an actual rare sight.

"You're very cute Yoongi."

They finally continued to eat and were able to finish all of it, which is not very much a suprise if you consider how much the two love food.

"I'm stuffed" Jimin said while rubbing his small food baby.

Yoongi just laughed at the cute boy infront of him, he didn't know what to say anymore.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes. You're almost as good as Jin Hyungie."

The elder proudly patted his own shoulder when Jimin got up to do it for him.

"Talking about Jin,I'll actually go see him tomorrow."

"Really? What about your two other friends? Taehyung and?"

"Jungkook but hey, how do you- "

That was when Jimin got pulled on Yoongi's lap making him go silent in less than a single second.

"Don't worry about it. When was the last time you saw them?"

"It has been at least a week..I should probably go see them tomorrow aswell!"

"Hmm." Yoongi watched Jimin, his every movement, trying his best to literally look at every detail of the younger when he continued "You should."

Yoongi got stuck at Jimin's plump lips, now not being able to take them off them anymore.

"Hyung?"

Yoongi was somewhat jealous of Taehyung, the youngers so called "soulmate" but instead he tried to calm himself down by practically staring Jimin down.

"Let's take a picture, I'd like to capture this moment Yoongi!!"

"Oh, sure."

So Jimin took out his phone quickly opening the camera.

___________

♡³⁸⁴ ˡⁱᵏᵉˢ

𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗺 💖

________

comments:

worldwideomma @ godofdestruction !!!!!

godofdestruction Oh wow, we moving fast!!!

kimtaehyungie This is why you didn't come to see your soulmate? 😭

kooksbananamilk Shh Tae! You have me 🤨

"Is there something on my lips?" Jimin was
now worried, he thought he wiped his mouth well!

"N- Yes Jimin-ah."

And that was when Yoongi leaned in to kiss the younger carefully on the lips.

After a few seconds he backed away a bit saying " My lips."