berlin nights

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

"Stay still!" I scolded as I tended to Spider-Man's wounds, hearing hisses of pain uttered from his mouth.

"So, um...Cat. What's your real name? Who are you?" He asked, in attempt to make conversation. "What's it to you, Spidey? I don't even know yours." I lied.

"Touché." I kept tending to his wounds. "Don't you wanna' see the handsome face under this mask?" He bragged.

"Oh please! I know for a fact that once that mask comes off your face you'll cower in fear." I remarked.

I said this because I knew Peter. With a mask hiding his real identity he could be whoever he wanted to be; but when it came to the real him, he's just good old shy Parker.

"What's your real name then?" I asked Peter. "Why do you wanna' know?" He asked back. "I'm just...Curious." I tilted my head. "I heard that's bad for cats." He laughed. "Clever, are we?" I smirked.

"Alright, well I'm heading back to my suite. Don't follow me." I warned, when I finished tending to his wounds.

I got out of Parker's suite and into mine.

I sluggishly plopped right onto the bed "Ocith, take off my suit." I mumbled sleepily.

I then shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep, not bothering to wash up.

-

𓄇time skip𓄇

I woke up from my slumber and headed to the shower.

During that long, steamy, and stressful shower I thought about how similar Spider-Man's work was to mine.

It simply wasn't fair for Dad to give him the same amount of work if he's new, and I'm literally his daughter. I'm the secret weapon.

I left the shower with tensed up muscles, instead of relaxed ones and still thought about my predicament.

I decided to give myself a break and take care of my beautiful face. I took a hydrating avocado sheet mask and put it on.

The instructions said to leave it on for 20 minutes, so I'll probably just watch an episode of a sitcom show while waiting. I turned Netflix on.

But of course, he always has to disrupt my peace. I could hear Peter enthusiastically yelling and jumping around about his new internship, in his suite.

With my bathrobe and nourishing face mask still on me, I exited my suite and harshly knocked on his door. "Open the damn door. Now." I threatened.

"One second!" Soon, a gust of wind was sent to my body, and I was face-to-face with Spider-Man. He had plaid pajama pants on and a NASA T-shirt, whilst his mask was laying messily on his face.

I went inside. "This hotel has very thin walls, y'know. And someone here is trying to get some self care into their schedule." I remarked.

"Kitten?" He replied, baffled. "How many times did I tell you to stop calling me that?" I snapped.

"What the hell is on your face?" He went to touch it, but I smacked his hand away. "I have a sense too, like you but more accurate. Get used to it Spider-Man, around here you're always second place when it comes to me."