Chapter 7

|| trigger warning: thröwing up ||

|| mature content ||

~ cassidy greengrass ~

I woke up in Theo's arms. He looked peaceful. I carefully got up out of his hold and quickly ran to the bathroom.

I shut the door and leaned over the toilet. I gagged and threw up the alcohol from the night before.

I let out a groan then placed my hand on my forehead. "F*ck." I threw up again then flushed the toilet.

"Cassidy?" The door opened slowly. "Holy f*ck." Theo saw me sitting on the ground. He grabbed my hands.

"I'm okay Theo. I just had to throw up." I said. "C'mon." He lifted my body and brought me to the bed again. He left me, walking back to the bathroom.

He came back a minute later with a wet cloth and the trash can. "Here." He placed the cloth on my forehead.

"And if you need to puke." He gestured to the trash can. I nodded. "But you know you can just give me a spell right?" I said.

He nodded. "But this is fun." He smiled. I chuckled. He sat on the other side of me. "You can go back to sleep. It's only 5am." I said.

"No. It's okay. I wanna make sure your okay." He said.

I smiled then placed my head onto his chest.

************

I fluttered my eyes open. "Good morning." Theo whispered. I smiled. "It's about 11:00." He said. I nodded and threw the covers off of me.

"Here." He handed me a pair of sweatpants and his sweater.

"I didn't want you sleeping in your dress but I wasn't gonna take it off of you while your were unconscious." He said.

"Thank you." I said, slipping on the sweatpants. He turned to his dresser and I tried to take off my corset but I couldn't.

I sighed and walked up behind him, tapping him gently on the back. He turned around. "I can't undo the strings." I said.

He chuckled and turned me around. Carefully, he loosened each string. "Thanks." I said slowly, taking it off me.

"Sorry." He muttered, then I heard him shift. I slipped on his sweater. "You can turn around now." I said.

I gasped and face palmed myself. "Theo! We've been forgetting to do our nightly rounds!" I said.

He shrugged. "Only like 2 times." He said. "We have to go tell Snape." I said.

A knock emitted on the door. "Come to my dorm after you get ready. We'll go to Snape's then to class."

He sighed and nodded then walked to open the door. The door swung open and there stood Malfoy and Blaise.

They caught a glimpse of me in Theo's clothes and looked at Theo. "Shut up." He growled. I grabbed my dress and held it in one hand.

"Morning boys." I said as I walked through the door. I let out a sigh then walked to my dorm. "There you are. Please tell me you didn't shag some random-"

Astoria stopped as she saw my outfit. I rolled my eyes. "It's nothing." I mumbled. She raised her eyebrows as I threw my dress on my bed.

I walked to my closet and pulled out a bra, another shirt, and my cloak. I took off Theo's sweater and pulled on the clothes.

I quickly walked to the bathroom and wet my toothbrush, beginning to brush my teeth. There was a knock on the door. "Hey, Theo." I heard Astoria say.