Chapter 8

|| trigger warning: mentions of räpe ||

|| mature content ||

~ cassidy greengrass ~

I sat up in my bed, looking at my watch. 7:00. I yawned then got up from my bed. I slipped on socks and sweatpants then walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I closed the door so I wouldn't wake the others then wet my toothbrush. I put on toothpaste and began brushing my teeth.

After I finished brushing my teeth I rinsed my mouth then walked out of the dorm. I walked to the boys dorm and knocked quietly. No answer.

I creaked open the door and they were all asleep. I shut the door behind me then sat gently by Theo's feet.

I brushed the hair out of his face then tapped his cheek. "Theo." I whispered. I trailed my hand down and tapped his shirtless chest.

"Theo. You need to wake up." He moved a bit and blinked his eyes open. Once he saw me he grabbed me and pulled me on top of him.

"Theo. We don't have time for this." I said as he closed his eyes again. He mumbled something I couldn't make out.

I huffed, tapping his face. Nothing. I pulled the covers over me then laid onto his body. "Please wake up." I said.

I turned my head to sit in the crook of his neck. I gently kissed his neck. "Please please please please." I repeated.

I sighed and sat up. Looking at Blaise and Draco I slowly grinded against Theo. "Wake up." He twitched a little.

"Wake up now. Pleaseeee." I begged, rolling my hips into his. He raised his hand slightly. I bucked my hips into his, making him gasp slightly.

"Wake up or I'm leaving." He blinked his eyes open, placing his hands on my hips. He rolled my hips into his using his hands, throwing his head back.

"Theo- we have to- sh*t." I placed my hand on his chest as he took over the movements of my body.

"Theo, not here. The other boys are here." I managed to choke out. He flipped us over, smashing his lips on mine.

I tore my face away. "Brush your teeth. We have to start getting ready." He groaned, climbing off me.

When we got up Blaise was sitting up in his bed, rubbing his eyes. "Really? Can you guys go shag downstairs or something." He said, falling back onto his pillow.

I laid in Theo's bed while he brushed his teeth and changed. I opened the door quietly then shut it when Theo came out.

He pulled me down the stairs. "Theo! What are you doing?!" I whisper-shouted. He pulled me over to the couches and pinned me onto it.

"Theo. We have to start putting our stuff together so we can move." I said. "Shh." He gently pressed his lips against mine. He tilted my head with his chin and began kissing down my neck.

I whimpered as I felt him suck and bite on the skin, most likely leaving a mark. He pulled back, examining his work.

I cupped his cheeks. "We have to put our stuff in our trunks." I said. He pouted. "No one's up yet." He kissed my jawline.

"Let's go get breakfast then." I said, trying to ignore his movements. I trailed my hand down his shirt.

"Let's go." I said, retracting my hand. "You little tease." He said. I smiled as he stood up. I stood up and we walked out of the common room.

************

He kissed my forehead. My eyes widened. "What?" He asked. "I thought you didn't like PDA." He shrugged. "No one's around." He said.