Chapter 11

~ cassidy greengrass ~

I changed into another corset dress, except this one was dark green. I slid on a sweater then walked out of my dorm, towards the boys dorm.

I knocked and peeked my head in. "Theo in here?" I said. "Just me." I heard Draco's voice echo from the bathroom.

I huffed. I walked into the room and to the bathroom. "I don't know where the girls are and Theo isn't here so can you tighten my corset." He nodded and I spun around.

He grabbed the strings and pulled tightly. "Ow. F*ck." He tied the strings and I turned around, rubbing my stomach.

"Merlin Draco that-" The door burst open. Theo was standing there, looking furious. He stormed over to me and Draco, grabbing me by my waist.

"Shagging my girl are we?" He said, glaring at Draco accusingly.

My heart swelled. My girl. My girl. I couldn't help the smile that was forming on my face.

Draco laughed. "No mate, she was looking for you, you weren't here, and she needed me to tighten her dress thingy."

Theo looked at me. I nodded in agreement. He huffed and began to push me out the door. He steered me toward his dorm, said the password, and pushed me inside.

He closed the door and slowly walked over to me. With each step he took, I scoot toward the bed.

Eventually I reached the bed and I laid down on it, keeping my eyes on his. He let out some sort of growl/groan thing and leaned down to me, placing his lips on mine.

I gripped his chin and pushed his lips onto mine more. He took his lips off mine and started trailing bites on my neck.

I whimpered at the feeling, my hands making its way to his hair. I could feel him biting, sucking, and kissing in various spots on my neck.

"Theo-" I breathed as he it down on my skin. "This'll teach you to not go near other guys." He muttered against my skin, running his tongue along it.

"We weren't- we weren't d-doing anything." I stuttered, his mouth against my skin making me shiver.

"I don't care." He spat. He pulled away from my neck, rubbing his thumb on the forming marks.

He grabbed my chin. "Good?" He asked. I nodded. He leaned into me, his lips hovering over mine.

"Use your words pretty girl." He breathed. "Yes." I said. He placed a quick kiss on my lips. "Good girl."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed, straightening my dress out. "I hate these dresses." He muttered.

"You know you love them. And anyway, it'll be on the floor by the end of the night." I said, winking and walking to his bathroom.

I looked back at him and he was in shock. He huffed. "I'm going to go find Blaise." He said. "Okay." I said, tilting my head to look at the love bites he left on me.

~ theodore nott ~

"Zabini." I peeked my head into the library. I heard a short groan. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked toward the sound.

Blaise was sprawled on the floor, saliva coming out of his mouth. "What the f*ck?" I bent down and picked him up.

I slapped his face, trying to keep him conscious. "Blaise. Blaise are you alright? Can you hear me?" His breaths were really shallow and short and his eyes were closed.

I put a silencing charm over him the hurled his arm over my shoulder. I was panicking. "Blaise. Wake up."

I walked out of the library, thankful Madame Pince wasn't here. I quickly walked through the corridors, having to pull Blaise into a closet a few times to hide him.