Chapter 13

~ theodore nott ~

"Theo? Wake up." I groaned then turned onto my side to see Blaise towering over my bed, Malfoy next to him.

"What." I mumbled. "What the fuck happened to you." Malfoy said. "Nothing." Blaise grabbed the empty fire whiskey bottle on my nightstand.

"This is nothing? Mate! This was full last night!" I waved him off. "How do you know my password." I grumbled into the mattress, feeling the effects of a hangover.

"Cassidy said it to hers so we tried it for yours. But that isn't the point." "Mm'kay." I mumbled tiredly. I felt someone grab me by the arm, pulling me to sit up.

I could feel all the alcohol bubbling in my stomach. "We're going to breakfast." Blaise muttered.

"Not hungry." I said. "And- gotta throw up." I said, the liquid climbing up my throat. The two pushed me into my bathroom and closed the door.

I bent over the toilet and threw up the contents from last night. I gagged as more spilled out of me.

I closed my eyes and caught my breath, standing up to reach the sink. I turned the water to cold and swished water inside my mouth then spit it out.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Face is pale, bags under eyes, eyes red and blotchy.

My hands formed into fists. In a quick movement I launched my hand into the mirror, shattering it.

The two boys both ran toward the door. I slammed myself against it, trying to keep one of them out. Another body helped push and I fell to the ground, cradling my fist.

"Nott! What the f*ck are you doing?" Blaise shouted.  I looked up at him, my jaw clenched. I stood up and pushed him to back up.

"Just leave me alone!" I stormed out of the bathroom and sat on my bed. Blaise was fixing the mirror that I broke.

I crawled on my bed toward my night stand and grabbed another fire whiskey bottle. "Nuh uh." Malfoy grabbed the bottle out of my hand.

"Malfoy, give me the bottle." I spat. "No. Blaise and I are right here! You aren't going to drown yourself in alcohol to get rid of your problems!"

"You're one to talk." I glared at him. He grabbed his wand out of his pocket. "Evanesco." The liquid disappeared from the bottle.

"What the fuck mate!" I stood up and pushed him back again. "Theo, quit it!" Blaise stood between us.

"He took my alcohol!" I yelled. "You don't need it." Blaise said calmly. There was a knock on the door.

Blaise walked over to open it. I grabbed my forearm, blood trickling down my arm and onto the floor.

All the girls were on the other side. "We heard screaming." I heard Cassidy say. Anger built up inside me, my breath heavy.

"Assholes." I muttered under my breath, sitting on my bed, my head in my hands. "Theo." I heard Cassidy's voice closer to me.

Her hand placed itself on my arm, examining my forearm. I tore it away from her. "Get away from me." I said.

She hesitated but backed away. Malfoy and Blaise were talking to the other girls when they all scattered out, leaving Cassidy behind.

"The least you could do is let me heal you." She said quietly. I scoffed standing up. "I don't need you to heal me. I don't need you to do anything for me."

"I'm just trying to help-" "I don't need your help alright!" I yelled, rubbing my temples. She stormed toward the door. "Fine. I hope you rot in here." She said, slamming the door.

I shut my eyes, taking heavy breaths. Grabbing my wand from my pocket, I pointed it at my floor length mirror.

"Confrigo." It shattered and a bunch of smoke floated above it. I repeated that spell to my dresser, closet, and punched my bathroom mirror again, watching the pieces fall to the ground.

I sighed and laid in the pile of glass shards, feeling it poke my body. Tears pooled at my eyes. I shut them and felt them roll down my cheeks.

I sniffled as the door slowly opened. "Theo?" Pansy said. She gasped as she saw my state. "Theo get up. Come lay on this floor." She stomped her foot on the floor by my bed, pulling me up from the broken glass.

Once I sat down more tears fell out of my watery eyes. "It's okay." She crouched down and pulled me into a hug.

I sobbed into her shoulder, hiccuping. "Episkey." I felt the skin on my forearm tighten and watched through my blurry eyes, the cut close.

My hand tightly grabbed the back of her shirt as I sobbed harder. I never cry. But when I do, it's always in Pansy's arms. "Talk to me love." Pansy stroked my hair gently, placing a small kiss on my head.

"I hit her, apparently, and I don't even remember-" I choked up on the last part. "I'm sorry baby." Pansy spoke softly, holding me tighter. My arms cling to her, the warmth of her body radiating off of me.

I awoke later, Pansy still trapped under my hood, the two of us on the floor, where we had been before.

"You okay?" I nodded slowly, releasing Pansy from my grip as she stretched out. Pansy stood, helping me up from the ground. Before we left my room, we stood in a hug for almost a minute.

"I love you." Pansy said softly. "Love you too."

••

They will not be getting tg at all, Pansy is one of Theo's oldest friends. She's just a friend.

But anyways, HI GUYYSS I MISSED YOUU. I know I've been off for a while i'm sorry. I'll try and get this story up and running.

I have another story that I might publish though. Not Hogwarts or Wizard related.