Chapter 8- That Dream 2

Chapter 8

That dream 2

“Hey, what are you waiting for? Let’s go.” Pamela said as she put on her shoulder bag.

“Where to?” I asked.

She rolled her eyes. “To the quadrangle of course. The bon fire is about to start.”

Every year, we end our school festival with a bon fire. The students and the faculty gather around it and dance waltz.

“I’m not in the mood to dance. Besides, I have no partner.”

“Who says you’ll be needing one?” She asked. “After the waltz, they’ll play gangnam style.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, let’s go.”

“I don’t think I’ll go.”

“Oh come on Dean, you are not thinking of him, are you?” She eyed me suspiciously.

“Of course not.” I said defensively.

“Then prove it.” She challenged.

“Right.”

In the end, I enjoyed dancing around the fire. Who wouldn’t? Pamela forced me to be the she. And we laughed all the way. When the waltz required us to change partners, that was the moment I realized that Grey is beside us, of course with his partner.

I stopped. And only the two of us were standing still in the middle of the dance.

Awkward.

I didn’t look at him or I’ll just fall even more. He’s so gorgeous with the firelight dancing on his face. His grey eyes lit.

“Why’d you stop?” Pamela asked when I turned back to her.

“Nah, I felt tired.” I lied. “Can we move over there?” I asked her so that I won’t be partnered with Grey again.

At last, the waltz ended and Psy’s gangnam reverberated the air. For 3 minutes, I have forgotten about Grey and I’m back to myself.

I’ve been laughing with Pamela who’s also a hopeless romantic… well, for now, she is but I know her time will come added that She’s a girl and a beautiful one.

“this is fun!” Pamela said.

“indeed!”

After the dance, Pamela and I separated our ways.

“Good night.” I said.

“Be safe.”  She replied and head south.

I head north. With other students. But when I finally reached my turn, I got separated from them.

I looked up and smiled. The moon is just so bright tonight. I stopped and savored the moment.

All of a sudden, someone embraced me from behind. And it was so tight!

I fidgeted and fought my escape but the bastard is so strong. He pinned me on the brick wall and sniffed me behind my ear.

I shivered. “Hey! What are you doing? If you want money, you can have my wallet.” I said.

I don’t need your money.” He said huskily.

“Grey?” I said as I recognized his voice.

He nibbled my ear and then licked my nape. Shit! I melted in his arms. He breathed heavily over me. “Grey, stop it.”

He gave me a long kiss on my nape, which I sure gave me a hickey. He then released me.

“I’m sorry.” He said and disappeared in the dark.

When his support was gone, I sank on the pavement. He really has the power to have me on my knees.

I touched my nape and I could still feel him there. “Grey…”

“Can you touch this?” I asked the child as I put his hand at the back of my nape.

“Sure.” The child answered.

I giggled.

“You liked it?” he asked.

I nodded.

I felt him moved and later, I just felt his tongue on the back of my ear. I fidgeted.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I-I just felt like doing it.” He answered. “Why, don’t you like it?”

“It seems odd but it feels good.” I finally said.

“I’m glad you liked it.” He said as he embraced me from the back.

I bolted up. “What’s with that dream?” I asked

I’ve been having dreams like that for two weeks now and it’s with the same boy. Only his face is so blurry.

Who could that be?