Chapter 22 - The Stranger that I use to know

Hi everybody... I just want you to know that upon reaching this point, you should bear in mind that Dean's story is coming to an end but it will continue inside our hearts... hahaha.

Well... who knows there might be a sequel (but don't get your hopes high), it's just a thought that I am considering right now together with the UNSPOKEN WISH (remember Flint?) hehehe..

well anyways I badly need a book cover for my next story...it's another boyxboy... can somebody out there help me... Pretty please... Ahm, let's talk about this later... Grey's eyes are burning on me now for delaying this part..

........

Song for the chapter: Scared to death by KZ Tandingan of X factor Philippines

Woot! so proud of her, given with the fact that she's my school mate... hahaha.

Chapter 22 - The Stranger that I use to know

"I told you. I told you." I scolded myself in front of the mirror as I saw my hazel eyes filled with stupid tears that just won't stop flowing.

"Why don't you just learn? Huh? Why? See, you're hurting me again!" I shouted at myself pointing at the reflection of my chest that contains my idiot heart.

I am like a lunatic right now but it's better this way than sulk all day.

He said he love me.

Pfft. He's drunk.

But I'll get over him soon. This feeling is new right? It would be very easy to forget.

I looked at my reflection. Pathetic.

I stepped in the shower and forced myself to forget everything that had happened.

I just wish that every memory of Grey including this feeling inside me will just ebb away with the water.

GREY's PERSPECTIVE

I woke up disappointed. I thought he'd stay. I thought I'd see his angelic face resting on my chest again.

I smiled bitterly at the realization of what had happened last night.

My Dean surrendered inside my arms. It just felt right. So right.

I sighed.

He really is so stubborn.

I'll take you back Dean. I smiled at the thought.

I showered and was ready to seduce Dean again but I was awakened from my reverie with a loud knock.