Chapter 12- That spicy food

Chapter 12

That spicy food

Shet! What happened to "Don't worry, even though I..."

"But let's save it later, we still have a lot of things to do." He said, then pulled me outside the school.

We walked several blocks only to find that we're heading home. But the palpitations of my heart suddenly have gone wild when I realized we're heading towards his house.

What are we going to do inside?

And my mind just worked out its hilarious imagination.

I tried to snap the thought out of my mind. Shet!

We got inside and he motioned me to sit down. Then he removed his polo.

I looked at him wide-eyed and I gasped as he freed himself from the cover of the polo with his eyes over mine. He moved towards me and leaned closer.

I blinked. He's half-naked and his body is oh, so damn beautiful.

He is so seductive.

His broad shoulders and chest and that tight packed abs of his are seducing me.

I think I melted over his gaze with that kind of proximity he is exposing.

He chuckled. "You look scared. I'm not going to do anything." He said. "I'll just change my clothes." And he moved towards the stairs.

I swallowed upon seeing his Adonis belt and remembered what he looked like down there without his pants.

I snapped the thought out of my head.

When he went back a minute after, he was wearing a checkered long sleeved polo with the sleeves folded just the level on his elbows. The first button is undone exposing his chest.

And he smiled as he walked towards me. Damn, he's gorgeous! I looked away.

"How do I look?" He asked.

You look stunningly beautiful you idiot! Why do you still have to ask?

Well, that was what I suppose to say but all I managed was "Y-you look okay." And damn, I stammered.

"Hmmm." He leaned closer. "Are you ready for an adventure?"

I looked up at the sound of his last word. Adventure?

He kissed my forehead and pulled me up.

We reached the garage and my jaw dropped as I saw Grey's convertible Saab.

Holy cow!

"I-I didn't expect you have a car." I muttered.

"It's been a while since I last used this." He said. "And who'd have thought I'm using it with you this time?" He said as he opened the passenger seat p\for me.

I looked at the seat. Holy cow! This is gonna be the first time I'm going to ride the car of my dreams! And it's with a hunky guy!

I snapped out the last thought.

"What are you waiting for?" HE asked. "Do you want me to kiss you again?"

Yes! My subconscious awakens

"No." I said and sat, silently scolding myself.

...

He parked the Saab and turned it off. He looked at me through his dark rayban glasses. His smile is teasing.

I rolled my eyes away from him and looked around the place where he brought me.

Outland Adventure and Zoo