Chapter 13- Let's deal with phobias

Chapter 13

Let’s deal with phobias

He brought me to the booth to buy a ticket for bungee jumping.

“Oh no. I’m not doing that.” I said.

“Why, it’s fun?”

“No.” I said firmly.

He arched his brows and his lips twitching. I rolled my eyes and raised my arms in defeat.

As we reached the platform, I closed my eyes and prayed silently. I didn’t bother to look down from the height of 20 meters or my knees would turn into a jelly. I swallowed many times as the staff secured my harness.

This is definitely the first time that I’m doing this. I swallowed again as the person ahead of us backed off and it seemed like I also want to do the same.

“It’s your turn sir.” The staff said, reaching for my hand.

I felt rooted to the platform, I can’t move my feet knowing that I’m standing 20 meters above the ground.

A gush of wind brushed my face and I turned around, ignoring the staff. I’m in fear. I can’t do this. I was to walk away and rush toward the elevator but somebody embraced me and I saw Grey.

I even have forgotten that he was there.

“We’ll jump together.” Grey said matter-of-factly.

I looked at him wide-eyed.

“This way sir.” The staff called and Grey led me to the edge.

From there I saw the ground beneath us and my knees wobbled.

“No.” I said, but even I couldn’t hear myself. I’m deafened by my loud heartbeat and the gush of wind.

“No, please.” I uttered again. This time I cracked. I want to cry.

“Sssh.” He soothingly said as he tucked my hair. “trust me, I won’t let go of you.” He whispered.

I pushed him away but he pulled me in an embrace and then he jumped carrying me!

My scream was lost when he kissed me hard as we fell from the platform. I gaped at him, shocked.

When we stepped down away from the receiving platform, he smiled. “You did it.”

I glared at him. “How dare you?”

I was expecting for his expression to change but the bastard just smiled even wider.

“This is it! I’m not doing this anymore!” I retorted and walked away.

“Oh, are you disobeying now?” He called and managed to keep up with me.

“I don’t care.” I said. I’m very angry. Why couldn’t he listen? I almost died in fear. My knees are still weak.

“Are you sure?” He asked in a tone barely audible. I ignored him and continued walking but he pulled me towards a discreet alley and pinned me on the wall.

I gaped at him, shocked. There was no time to speak because he claimed my lips immediately. He kissed me hard. His tongue finding its entrance, lavishing, and punishing.  His teeth biting. Then he nibbled my lips. As he inhaled deeply, I thought he’s done but he tilt up my chin and traced my jaw with his teeth!

What is he doing?

He pushed me tightly against the wall and I could feel him there. I looked at him and his eyes are dark, full of desire. Then he closed it and released me.

I pant.

“If you’re to disobey me again, I’ll do that in public.” He said quietly.

He then guided me out of the alley and his mood automatically changed

My anger lit up. How could he do that and then act like nothing has happened after a second?

I walked with him but I shook my head, determined not to talk to him.

We stopped at a booth full of teddy bears. He released my hand and talked over the counter. A moment later, I saw his feet in sneakers standing in front of me.

“Please forgive Grey. He didn’t mean to do it.”

I was surprised to hear him mimicking a child’s voice.

“Please fair Dean, forgive Mr. Grey and stop your sulking.”

I looked up and saw a teddy bear covering his face as he makes a childish act.

“Please, Dean.” He said with that voice again and move the arms of the teddy bear clasped together.

I can’t fight the urge to laugh. Shit! I can’t stay mad at this man for a long time!

Hearing my laughter, he lowered the teddy bear, showing his face and asked “Am I forgiven?

I looked away, too ashamed to answer.

He chuckled.

“here.” He handed me the teddy bear and it’s so fluffy. “I thought I lost you.” He mumbled and pulled me towards him.

I don’t care if he’s taking advantage of me. I kinda like it.

We stopped by to watch skateboarders and then looked at the mimes. The he brought me towards another bench with chips in hand.

“Time goes fast when you’re having good time.” He uttered sadly.

I realized it’s nearly twilight. I looked at him and he looked sad.

I blinked. “I had a good time with you.” I said and he raised my hands to kiss my knuckles.

He brought me to the Ferris wheel with a see through gondola.

‘not again.’ I thought.

He pressed my hand. “Don’t worry, I’m here.” He said and let me inside.

 I tensed as the Ferris wheel started spinning. I looked up the ceiling knowing that if I look down, I would see the ground below. It would feel that I’m floating.

“Let go of your fear Dean.” He said soothingly. I looked at him, scared. He pulled me and made me sat on in between his legs and he closed his arms in an embrace.

I could feel him breathes against my nape. And for some reason that I couldn’t explain, I feel safe.

“look around you Dean.” He said.

I complied dutifully and without hesitation, I muttered. “It’s beautiful.”

“Indeed.” He agreed and snuggled me closer.

I could feel his growing manhood against my back.

We stayed on the wheel for 15 minutes and witnessed an extravagant fireworks display.

“Good night Dean.” He said as he pulled over our gate.

I looked at him. “good night, Grey. I had a good time. Thank you.” I muttered and turned to open the door of the car but he stopped me.

I looked back and was surprised to see him leaned closer and his eyes are asking permission

I looked at his lips and unknowingly, I opened mine.

And I was lost in his arms, in his kiss and his scent.

Oh Grey what did you do to me?”

A branch under my feet cracked and I fell with it. I’m falling into oblivion until the ground caught me hard. It’s painful. Suddenly, there’s a hush of voices and seconds later, blue yes gape above me. “Are you okay Dean?”

I tilt my head and saw a grey-eyed boy running towards me.

The last thing I saw was the abandoned house and I passed out.

I woke up from the dream. Who’s that boy?