My Partner (The Medium)

Seokjin

"EOMMA", I screamed waking myself up with a start. Sweat dripping down my face. "Seokjin, are you okay", Jimin says rushing into my room and holding me. "Yea Mochi just another dream, this one was worse though, the things they are doing to that boy", I say. "Jin, don't get mad at me but I kind of reached out to a friend yesterday", Jimin says hesitantly. "What friend", I ask suspiciously. "He's a detective and he told me that they are having a tough time with a child abduction case, a little boy who was taken from a football field", Jimin says watching my reaction. "That's him in my dream isn't it Mochi", I say getting up out of bed. "My friend wants to know if you will come down to the station and talk with them, there are a few skeptics but they want to know what it is you are seeing, they think maybe you could help", he says. "Yea of course, will you come with me", I ask.

When we walk into the station, "we are here to see Detective Min Yoongi", Jimin says. The lady at the desk tells us 3rd floor and right off the elevator. Jimin bows and we walk to the elevator, the doors slide open and we step out going right to the only door on the floor. We walk in and see a big open office with about 7 or 8 desks, when we see a nice looking guy walk past, Jimin asks if he knows where Min Yoongi is, the guy pointed to the office at the far end of the big room. We walked toward the office and the whole front wall is glass, as we got closer I stopped and froze, staring into the office. "Seokjin, what's wrong, Jinnie", Jimin says rubbing my back. "Jimin it's him", I whisper. "It's who", he says confused. "The guy I had sex with in my vision", I'm still whispering. A very handsome blonde guy opens the door, "Jimin, is something wrong", Yoongi asks. "Ah I don't think so, Seokjin come on", Jimin says pulling me into the office. "You had sex with Yoongi", Jimin asked. Yoongi's eyes went wide. "WHAT, god Jimin no, him", I say pointing to the hot, muscular, thigh ninja that is standing in front of me. "Say what now", The hotty says.

Jungkook

For some reason this tall, gorgeous, Adonis who walked into Yoongi's office just said we had sex, and I don't even know how to respond. I would remember having sex with him, because I'd never want to stop. "Say what now", I say. "Nothing, sorry", Jin says nervously. Is he blushing, and he can't look me in my eyes either, what's his deal. "Yoongi this is Seokjin, he dreamt of the little boy again last night", Jimin says. "Its nice to meet you Seokjin, this is my best detective Jeon Jungkook, he is the one working this case and we cant get anywhere with the little evidence we have, some around here are skeptical of your talents, but the way Jimin speaks of you, you are legit", Yoongi says pointing to the chairs. 

"So if you are a Medium, just tell us where he is", I say kind of annoyed. Seokjin looks at me and I have lost the ability to swallow, the things I would love to do to this man. He smiles and winks at me, "I loved the things you did to me in my vision, Detective", he says with a flirty smile. I thought my eyes couldn't get any wider, he saw what I was thinking and that was the dream he had, holy shit. "Detectives let me explain a little about how this works, how I work, most of the time my visions come in dreams, not like a movie where I can see the beginning,  middle and end, I don't even really get a plot, what I see is more like a trailer of what the movies about", Seokjin says. "Other times if I touch something I can see pictures, sometimes clips of the person who owns the object, it works sometimes if I touch people too", he says standing up. 

Seokjin

"Like this dream with the little boy, I can see him, I can feel what he is feeling, but I cant tell where he is, if I could go to the place he was taken, or maybe his house I might be able to get a stronger sense of him", I say looking at Detective Jeon. "Why are you staring at me", he says blushing. "Because that dream was MMMM, yummy", I say wiggling my eyebrows. He smiles and looks away, I look back at Detective Min, "do you think the parents would allow me to see his bedroom." "Let me make some phone calls, stick around and Ill let you know, Detective Jeon can show you around till then", he says walking out. I look back at Detective Jeon, "now why you looking at me", he says trying not to smile. "Them thighs could crush a watermelon couldn't they", I say licking my lips. "Seokjin, behave yourself", Jimin scolds. Jungkook is blushing hard now, and its fucking adorable. 

"I think I will take you to the football field first where he was taken from, maybe you will be able to pick something up there", Detective Jeon says. I sit down in Jungkook's desk and see a family picture on his desk, I pick it up and flashes come across, him as a little boy, his dog, his Halmeoni and someone who I think is his dad. "HEY YOU", I set the picture down and turn around to see a very good looking man standing in the corner of the room. "Who are you", I ask. "I am his father", he says pointing at Jungkook, "and you I know who you are", he says smiling creepily. "Oh I see the resemblance now, you know me, how so", I ask. "Jinnie", Jimin says. I turn to him, "who are you talking to." "Uh, just some guy", I say. "Just some guy, excuse me", Jungkook's dad says offended. I look at him and whisper, "go away, we will talk more later." He then smiles and I see exactly what he sees is going to happen, and I cant help but blush and look at Jungkook, who is looking at me with the cutest smile.