The Dead Actress

A/N Remember Italics are Jin's visions or voices he hears

1932 Hollywood, California

"Ms. Victoria, they want you on set right now", the timid assistant said to the stunning actress. "Ill go when I am ready you wretched girl, tell them I am the star and they wait for me", Victoria says in her usual condescending tone. "Yes ma'am", the girl says ducking out of the room and rapidly walking to set. As Victoria sat in her dressing room preparing her make-up a knock at her door drew away her attention, "COME IN." 

"Ah my pretty how I have missed you", a gorgeous man says kissing her cheek then sitting beside her. "Charles, what brings you here", she says obviously annoyed. "I missed you while I was away why wouldn't I come see you", he says taking her hand and kissing it. She huffs, "if you say so, I have to get to set." She leaves him sitting in her dressing room, "Oh my dearest Victoria, Kimberly has told me everything, I will catch you with him, just you wait." 

Present Day Seoul, Korea

Seokjin

"Ahhhhh Jungkook, get off me I am hot and sweaty", I try to push him off and I hear him grunt, I cant help but to laugh but he always has to smother me when we sleep. I tickle him and he starts to laugh, "Jinnie stop, I'm up." I straddle his hips, "why do you have to lay all over me, I am going to sleep in the other room from now on." "No", he pouts grabbing me and holding me to his chest, "you are my teddy bear, you cant leave me to sleep alone." 

He flips us over and looks down at me, planting kisses all over my face, "I love you so much Jinnie, when are you going to marry me." "When you ask me properly Jeon Jungkook", I say pushing him off me and running into the bathroom, but he is always faster than me. He strips us of our clothes and pulls me into the shower with him turning the water on, "JUNGKOOK ITS COLD." He laughs and holds me to him, kissing me, making me forget all about the water, his kisses make me forget everything, even my name. 

"Fuck Jin, just like that, damn you are so fucking good at that", he moans as I rub lotion on his feet, "you just have to marry me, how will I live without this if you leave me." I start to tickle his feet, "NO STOP", he rolls off the other side of the bed. I stand up and finish putting lotion on myself, smiling, "Kookie, Yoongi is calling you." A minute later his cell phone rings, I look at him and wink, "You freak me out when you do that." He grabs his phone and walks into his closet...

Please help me, they killed me, they killed me, why why why, you must help me

"Jin, babe, you okay", I look at him and blink, "what did you see love." "A very beautiful blonde woman, she sounds like she is in trouble, but". "But what", Jungkook asks. I shake my head, "I'm not sure yet, it wasn't completely clear, what did Yoongi want." "He needs us to go to California with him", Jungkook says. "What, why", I say surprised. "A friend of his needs our help, he said we will get more details when we get there", Jungkook says grabbing the suitcases. After packing we head over to the station to pick up Yoongi before our flight. California here we come.

Jungkook

I look over at Jin as he reads his book, he glances at me and smiles, "what are you looking at Mr. Jeon." "The most gorgeous man in the world", I say leaning closer to his ear, "wondering if he would like to join the mile high club with me." He looks at me and smiles, then looks over at a sleeping Yoongi, he closes his book quietly and places it in the pocket of the seat in front of him, I smile and whisper, "you go first, Ill follow." He stood without bothering Yoongi and slid in front of me putting his ass in my face, I hear him giggle, I watch him walk down the aisle and go into the bathroom, I count to ten then get up and knock on the door softly, "its me." 

🔞🔞🔞

He unlocks the door and I slip in locking it again, I grab him and start kissing him, he unbuttons my pants and pushes them down, then unbuttons his and takes them off, he turns and places his knee on the sink, "fuck me Kookie, hurry before someone knocks." 

"Fuck that's hot", I grab his hips and pull him back toward me a little making him bend a bit, I spit in my hand and rub my cock till its rock hard, I then slide into him, he muffles a cry and I wait just a second before I move, I then reach around and grab his cock and start stroking him, it doesn't take long for him to reach his orgasm, he cries into his hand to keep from making noise and he is clinching so hard that I cum way to quick, my body spasms against his and I hold him to me tightly till I can calm down, I pull his head back and kiss him hard and hungry. "That was fucking amazing", I whisper.

 I pull out of him and almost get hard again at the feel of it, he cleans himself and then me, pulling my pants back up, he slips his back on, we check ourselves in the mirror and walk out trying not to attract attention.

God you are so gorgeous, my husband is nothing compared to you, lets run away together, I can make you feel so good.

I woke up crying, luckily Jungkook and Yoongi are still sleeping, why am I crying, who was that blonde woman talking to, my heart hurts which means she was in pain, but why. When we land in Los Angeles, we grab our luggage and I notice a guy waving at Yoongi, "there's my friend come on." 

We follow him and are ushered into a limo, "Chen these are my partners, Officer Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seokjin, guys this is a friend of mine from school Park Chen." "Chen Park now that I live in LA, but you can just call me Chen there are no honorifics here, thank you all for coming", he reaches over and shakes my hand then shakes Jin's and I feel him stiffen...

No dont let them hurt me, I didn't do anything, it wasn't me, it wasn't me